Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Was the VAMPIRE SEX in Bloodlines out of character for World of Darkness vampires?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
They shouldn't even call this shit "Bloodlines 2" if it doesn't have at least some modicum of connection to the first Bloodlines game.
Also playing as a filthy Thin-blood? What the hell. They are treated like nothing but trash,and the chances of a Thin-blood becoming a powerful vampire in The World of Darkness are slim at best...

The new wave of WOD products is nothing but trash. Trannies,degeneracy,vampires having sex even though they are CORPSES,more specifically LIVING SOULS IN DEAD BODIES,Rudi types of characters etc...

Vincente

Arbiter
Also playing as a filthy Thin-blood? What the hell.
Witcher-esque WoD game where you play as a Thin-blood alchemist using potions, wits and environment against much stronger enemies would be kind of neat, honestly.

The new wave of WOD products is nothing but trash. Trannies,degeneracy,vampires having sex even though they are CORPSES,more specifically LIVING SOULS IN DEAD BODIES,
In old WoD, rulers of Constantinople were three male lovers. Vampires are degenerate by nature.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
In old WoD, rulers of Constantinople were three male lovers. Vampires are degenerate by nature
All three of them were vampires?
It's true,yeah,vampires are "degenerate" but most of their evil stems from their hunger for blood and power.
maxresdefault.jpg

Most of WOD now focuses on tranny shit and perversions,instead of themes like the hopelessness of seeking redemption as a blood drinking creature of the night or struggling to maintain a semblance of Humanity in spite of The Beast(Like old WOD). You think it's a coincidence that the oldest of vampires have dismal Humanity scores?

Last edited:

Sarathiour

Cipher
Well, Lacroix was a noble and a ventrue, so no wonder he especially thirst for political role and power;

Lambach

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
So the jizz counts as Vitae?

Probably. Assuming a Vampire can shoot something out of its dick at all, there's nothing else to shoot other than Vitae. Most need to spend Vitae to be able to mimic signs of life (warm body, blushing cheeks etc.) and human bodily functions (a boner, for example). The lower one's Humanity, the more Vitae is needed.

Considering it's mostly a mechanical affair that only barely mimics the real thing and could be pretty costly, it's no wonder very few Vampires do it. Sucking blood just feels way better.

hello friend

Arcane
She was both nuts and was sexually abused. It's a weird thing for a vampire to do.
vampires are decadent degenerate freaks, they all do weird shit of one type or another. including drinking blood
What makes it weird is that it doesn't giving anywhere near the pleasure of feeding to them, outside of manipulating someone it would serve little purpose unless it was some kind of compulsive going through the motions. It's a little like someone who loses their sense of taste continuing to go to wine tastings. Vampires are fucked up, true, but vampires having sex is mental illness.

Delterius

Arcane
She was both nuts and was sexually abused. It's a weird thing for a vampire to do.
vampires are decadent degenerate freaks, they all do weird shit of one type or another. including drinking blood
It's a little like someone who loses their sense of taste continuing to go to wine tastings.
former cook toreador that continues obsessed with cuisine as an artform is a textbook example tbqh.

vampires are supposed to be tragic freaks. they are also supposed to get in on each other's business, constantly prodding for that final mental breakdown and making a big deal of each other's hangups. having sex with kine is tame compared to what i expect from, say, the average 100+ yo tzimisce.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It's a little like someone who loses their sense of taste continuing to go to wine tastings.
former cook toreador that continues obsessed with cuisine as an artform is a textbook example tbqh.

vampires are supposed to be tragic freaks. they are also supposed to get in on each other's business, constantly prodding for that final mental breakdown and making a big deal of each other's hangups. having sex with kine is tame compared to what i expect from, say, the average 100+ yo tzimisce.
andrei.jpg

Honestly,Tzimisce is one of the freakiest clans.
There is also the Old Clan Tzimisce,but they do not use Vicissitude.

Delterius

Arcane

andrei.jpg

Honestly,Tzimisce is one of the freakiest clans.
There is also the Old Clan Tzimisce,but they do not use Vicissitude.
i was actually imagining this guy was the vampire therapist and he was like 'pierre, covid was years ago you can't keep using blush of life to taste wine. it was not your fault.' and then he starts lubricating the person-chair pierre was sitting in

Lambach

Arcane
Possibly Retarded

Three very old Undead monstrosities expressing their freakishness by being three homos that live together and pork each other also seems a bit.... tame? I mean it's not like that's unheard of before in human society either.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Caine should come back and wipe out his vampiric progeny(starting with the Antediluvians).
Technically,the Third Generation are not his childer,but every Vampire owes his condition to Caine's curse,so...

Delterius

Arcane

Three very old Undead monstrosities expressing their freakishness by being three homos that live together and pork each other also seems a bit.... tame? I mean it's not like that's unheard of before in human society either.
yeah i mean. ffs no one in the real world would say 'wow a gay vampire that's never been done before'
Caine should come back and wipe out his vampiric progeny
impossibru. God decreed Caine must watch his progeny being cringe until judgement day

^facts

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
Asking the really important questions here. :salute:
I know,right?
Hell,we might even give White Wolf "ideas" for their next product...

- What a scum you're. - Said Rudi. An elderly white man whom he held by the throat, writhed weakly. - Outdated. Obsolete. I'll put an end to you.
He bit again. Blood sprinkled from under his teeth, ran down his beard and dripped upon a back of a black man that moaned coarsely below.
- Ah... a worthless life. But you'll still be useful in death.
- No... nnn...
- Ah, yes... yes! - Said Rudi and began to move his hips faster. - You'll become a proper bloodstain for my honeykins. - He bit voraciously. Slaps became louder. The black man began to whimper.
Rudi threw away his prey. He put a second hand upon the luscious folds of his lover. He hastened some more. He roared. Ebony man below yelped and arched, he frothed at the mouth, a moment and a froth bulged and turned into a gush of blood that struck the wall on the opposite side of the room. The man fell, his rainbow hair darkened in the puddle of blood that slowly flowed from both his orifices.
- What a marvelous sight. - Sighed Rudi, wiping blood from his beard and smearing it over his chest. - I see you came as well, my honeyqueen. Good. Rest now.
The man whimpered weakly.
- What, my love? Do you want some chicken?

GM: Great scene!
Player1: Thank you. I put my all into it.
GM: All Rudi's dice pools are expanded by three dice for the rest of the mission due to fate smiling upon him.
Player1: Great! Thanks!
Player2: Three? You gave me only one last time when my character indulged xirselves!
GM: But Player1 had brought pleasure to a member of LGBTQ community. I rewarded him according to WW guidelines!
Player2: Yes, yes, it's quite proper. Can I do something similar? All partners of my character are far away and I want to get a boost as well.
GM: Why?
Player2: We have to fight patriarchy soon!
GM: Let me see... Ah, yes. There's an old power plant near your place. The rumour is, its owner is going to fire it up again using a loophole in the tax regime... in a complete disregard to environment!
Player2: Gross! Can I get explosives somewhere?
Player1: You don't need them. Throw the owner in his own furnace.

edit: typos

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Asking the really important questions here. :salute:
I know,right?
Hell,we might even give White Wolf "ideas" for their next product...

- What a scum you're. - Said Rudy. An elderly white man whom he held by the throat, writhed weakly. - Outdated. Obsolete. I'll put an end to you.
He bit again. Blood sprinkled from under his teeth, ran down his beard and dripped upon a back of a black man that moaned coarsely below.
- Ah... a worthless life. But you'll still be useful in death.
- No... nnn...
- Ah, yes... yes! - Said Rudi and began moving his hips faster. - You'll become a proper bloodstain for my honeykins. - He bit voraciously. Slaps became louder. The black man began to whimper.
Rudy threw away his prey. He put a second hand upon the luscious folds of his lover. He hastened some more. He roared. Ebony man below yelped and arched, he frothed at the mouth, a moment and a froth bulged and turned into a gush of blood that struck the wall on the opposite side of the room. The man fell, his rainbow hair darkened in the puddle of blood that slowly flowed from both his orifices.
- What a marvelous sight. - Sighed Rudi, wiping blood from his beard and smearing it over his chest. - I see you came as well, my honeyqueen. Good. Rest now.
The man whimpered weakly.
- What, my love? Do you want some chicken?

GM: Great scene!
Player1: Thank you. I put my all into it.
GM: All Rudi's dice pools are expanded by three dice for the rest of the mission due to fate smiling upon him.
Player1: Great! Thanks!
Player2: Three? You gave me only one last time when my character indulged themself!
GM: But Player1 had brought pleasure to a member of LGBTQ community. I rewarded him according to WW guidelines!
Player2: Yes, yes, it's quite proper. Can I do something similar? All partners of my character are far away and I want to get a boost as well.
GM: Why?
Player2: We have to fight patriarchy soon!
GM: Let me see... Ah, yes. There's an old power plant near your place. The rumour is, its owner is going to fire it up again using a loophole in the tax regime... in a complete disregard to environment!
Player2: Gross! Can I get explosives somewhere?
Player1: You don't need them. Throw the owner in his own furnace.
Holy shit....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom