Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warlordocracy - RTwP RPG/RTS from developer of Brigand: Oaxaca - now available on Early Access

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

A band of Krugen launch an attack on Old Mill Road during a rainstorm.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
From 11th July

Early Access for Warlordocracy in 4 days. It's only gonna be $4.99 for Chapter 1 and the world editor, but you will be able to import your entire party, inventory, and list of reputations into Chapter 2 when it's ready. When that happens, I'm raising the price of Chapter 1 to $9.99 and the editor.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1748160/view/6272968438248217102
Warlordocracy Early Access 1.0
Chapter 1 + World Editor

Warlordocracy Early Access has launched. It's only Chapter 1 and the World Editor, but you can import your entire party, inventory, reputations, and respect into the next chapter (or other stories). When the remaining issues are fixed, pathfinding improves, and the chapter is expanded a little, early access will end and the price will increase. So get it now.

Main Issues:

-The pathfinding AI is still shit (order direct routes when you can for now).
-When you recruit multiple characters into your party, it gets a little choppy.
-Plan to improve inventory management, with item dragging mechanics.
-Plan to add another couple of maps and side quests to Chapter 1.

Complete List of Updates:

-Finished Ch.1.
-Now two separate EXEs, one for the world editor.
-Party can now be exported to other stories (or "chapters").
-Added option to save party backup in Chapter 2 Limbo map.
-Removed "(Attack)" indicator at end of player dialogue lines to make it harder.
-Added merchant characters to buy stacks of a certain item (depending on map), and sell goods.
-Fixed major problem where party members would attack after initiating dialogue with player.
-Fixed major problem with party destinations if commanding them individually.
-Added new script boolean to check for party level: "if_partyLvl".
-Fixed bug with "if_objHave" command's optional count parameter.
-Sped up framerate with large parties a little.
-Increased bird movement speed from 2 to 3.
-Added one more outer zoom level (30%).
-Updated Player's and Builder's Manual.
-Improved some dialogue.

85d591849f023e757cb21ad2ae7818e8b3428d05.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Showing off some new weapon animations in Warlordocracy like crossbows, battles axes, sabers, and rapiers. Also chucking an inferno bomb at the city guard. Weather will affect aim in the new patch this Sunday.

Fictive Cunt

Novice
Just wondering is this game locked at 4:3 ratio? It looks like it's pretty cool. I think I've got a 1600x1200 monitor somewhere.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Working on the Play Dead ability, which makes you "unconscious" and invisible (you can use it again to cancel it). Also included invisibility potions (no recepe yet). Normal concealment while sneaking makes AI ignore you unless they are facing your direction and within 5 tiles, or they are currently spotting. Total invisibility is just that, unless the AI has infravision status.

agris

Arcane
Patron
can someone please get the dev a monitor that is less than 20 years old?

Brian Lancaster

Laughing Coyote Software
Developer
Mostly uploaded that last clip because I paid a kid $50 to make a bear sprite a year ago then never used it. Confidence booster.

Child labor is expensive in the United States.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom