Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turn-Based Tactics Veterum - Warbanners spiritual successor from Crasleen Games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Grokalibre

Augur
Hi!

Thanks for the kind words!

We have many thoughts and ideas. The tactical part will change little, but everything else will be new. You can read here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/650440/discussions/0/1634111706738233537/

Please give advice. How to name a new game? We with the modeler have already broken our heads ... Now we are thinking of calling 'Veterum' or "Veterum Tactics" (no, the Romans will not be.). What do you call this name? Memorable? The original? Maybe you are ready to share your names?
Give it a cool name that will help with sales. For instance, something like "Hot Sex Lolicon: Full Frontal Hentai Edition".

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Found this from their discord.
21082021screen.png

Vlad_Konung

Crasleen Games
Developer
Thank you very much! You helped me a lot with the development of Warbanners!

I post all screenshots on twitter and discord:
https://twitter.com/Vlad_Konung
https://discord.com/invite/ZEFE6KMVDw

Veterum is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a detailed combat system and interactive environment. Explore the world, complete quests, search for rare artifacts. Lead the last army of the Order of the Gatekeepers and stop the impending chaos! Form your army based on your own preferences. Not only humans are ready to join you, but also brave dwarves, mysterious elves and half-wild turans.
FGT9SUqXsAwsZ7Q

Lagi

Savant
Nice graphic. Hope there is no animation, just 2x sprite - standing and attack (in each direction).
because I dont have a patience to even read the dialogues in games any more :D

BTW why some many units are left with last 1 Action Point? it increases defence?
also at the bottom of the screen there is Ent-tree enemy that obscure the AP marker of the shieldman.

big + for fully dressed "magic woman"

the spiders looks amazing

Vlad_Konung

Crasleen Games
Developer
Nice graphic. Hope there is no animation, just 2x sprite - standing and attack (in each direction).
because I dont have a patience to even read the dialogues in games any more :D

BTW why some many units are left with last 1 Action Point? it increases defence?
also at the bottom of the screen there is Ent-tree enemy that obscure the AP marker of the shieldman.

big + for fully dressed "magic woman"

the spiders looks amazing

Thanks!
Yes, Action Points give +2 to Evasion.
The animation will be. But it will be possible to increase the speed (almost everything) by 2 times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom