Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
dfd

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Seeing the planet generation, hmm as predicted big spheres of nothing to do with a side of "You see that mountain you can climb it".

This just means more space for mods to fill.

Todd knows that worldspace conflict is big in Bethesda games. No more he said.

Todd sees and Todd delivers.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
I wonder for how long Bethesda will support Starfield before Microsoft will steer them to milk the Fallout franchise again.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Turns out that the obsessive need to put neat, punchy labels on things, and expecting that to be infallibly sufficient to define their totality, is destructive to understanding and ultimately meaningless.
I'll take "What is an rpg?" for 2000 dollars.

Anton_Celeron

Novice
There is no need to showcase Starfield. The air of mystery around it will just make it better.
This is how Bethesda marketing has worked since Morrowind and yet people are still baffled by it.
If anything, Starfield has had more footage of it shown than typical.
I would disagree on that. I think around the time of fallout 4 development they started breaking the silence about a game later (closer to the release), but showcased more and in more detail, with actual gameplay, which is always a great thing todo, and the only point of gaming shows and trailers - to show the actual games. Although, maybe they always done that, and i just didn't care before:o (still don't care tbh)

Risewild

Arbiter
There is no need to showcase Starfield. The air of mystery around it will just make it better.
This is how Bethesda marketing has worked since Morrowind and yet people are still baffled by it.
If anything, Starfield has had more footage of it shown than typical.
I would disagree on that. I think around the time of fallout 4 development they started breaking the silence about a game later (closer to the release), but showcased more and in more detail, with actual gameplay, which is always a great thing todo, and the only point of gaming shows and trailers - to show the actual games. Although, maybe they always done that, and i just didn't care before:o (still don't care tbh)
To be fair, Fallout 4 was only officially announced 5 months before its release though (and the first released trailer for it too).
https://gamerant.com/fallout-4-announcement/
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996003

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Starfield has 3000 gender pronouns and they/them have recorded all variations during dialog. Anyone who plays this game is cucksoomer

Pronous are WOKE Sieg Heil! Any company that does WOKE Sieg Heil! should be dead to anyone with healthy lvl of testestorone, IQ 100+ and self-respect

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom