Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KOTOR 2 Restoration Project (not the Restored Content Mod)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Cease and desist?! What the fuck kind of world do these fuckers live in? Holy shit! :lol:

You know what, if that tester really leaks it and really needs a place to host it (if torrents for some reason wouldn't do it), I'll fucking let him use some of my space just to piss these assholes off.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
So it's safe to assume that this is some kind of an social experiment, right?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Nah, it's just the work of a lazy and self absorbed guy whose feelings of entitlement and self importance are fueled by a cult like following. It's fascinating to behold though.

Anyway, wasn't there another restoration project that was actually finished a while ago?

Deleted member 7219

Dicksmoker said:
Yeah that shit about his girlfriend was pretty pathetic and obviously meant to sound smug. Next time when he posts in about a month he'll talk about the depth and width (tightness) of her vagina, her perfect breasts, how she always cooks for him, gives him massages and swallows his cum when she gives him head. Mark my words.

He's a fucking prick, that's what he is. If there was one person in the world I would kill, I think this cunt would be it. Not because of the mod, I don't give a damn about the TSLRP any more. I just hate his arrogance and his cult of personality. He must die.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
(Intelligence) You must really hate him a lot.

Multi-headed Cow

*Matt7895 grabs Dashus' collar and pulls him close, the music swells dramatically*

Matt7895: "I've always wanted to do this, but I was too afraid"
Dashus: "There's no reason to be afraid now. Kiss me, you fool!"

*Matt7895 and Dashus kiss passionately. Camera fades to black. Camera fades to corner of alien-sex-bubble. Dashus' hand briefly smacks against the side of the bubble, fingers splayed, and slowly slides down*

Those damn dialog wheels never have the results you intend.

dragonfk

Erudite
Also, to ya'll idiots that made dashus so mad and otherwise unhappy, I hope you are proud of yourselves.

Hahaha....whizz...hahah...Can't breath...hahaha!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
kris said:
RK47 said:
(Intelligence) You must really hate him a lot.

you are doing it wrong.

[intelligence]So you are saying he is arrogant.

You're both doing it wrong :

[Intelligence] So, you actually want to kill him... eh ?

Deleted member 7219

Well, the worship on that forum makes the Bethesda forums look like they are full of haters.

TSLRP is like a fucking cult.

aboyd

Liturgist
I love Pastrami. He made my sig. I wish he were still around so I could laugh at his stupidity.

I believe he wrote the stuff in my sig in June 2008.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Unfortunately he deleted that vid, God I could have saved it for the future generations. Damn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom