Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

prengle

Savant
Tgspy | yiff.partyyiff.party › ...
Tgspy 's avatar. Tgspy (FalloutTheFrontier)☆. refreshUpdate available. import_exportCUF enabled. This creator has been banned from Patreon. updateRequest ...

:timetoburn:

i have nothing to add here other than the inherent irony in codexers using a pyro gif to say "yiff in hell furfags!" when that class attracts furries by merely existing

Eli_Havelock

Learned
Tgspy 's avatar. Tgspy (FalloutTheFrontier)☆. refreshUpdate available. import_exportCUF enabled. This creator has been banned from Patreon. updateRequest ...

i have nothing to add here other than the inherent irony in codexers using a pyro gif to say "yiff in hell furfags!" when that class attracts furries by merely existing

It was more "kill it with fire" and WH40k "Suffer not the alien, the mutant, the heretic." - but in context to this F-list mod your version is indeed the more proper one.

Edit: I had to look that up. Damn, you're right.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

What did you read Guardsman?
BLAAM!!!

Trithne

Erudite

It was more "kill it with fire" and WH40k "Suffer not the alien, the mutant, the heretic." - but in context to this F-list mod your version is indeed the more proper one.

Edit: I had to look that up. Damn, you're right.
:flamesaw:

Isn't that why we have this one?

Wunderbar

Arcane
c8kuvTQ.png

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
The creators of Frontier are faggots, but I think the bigger faggots are the YouTubers that haven't played the fucking thing and just focus on the easy drama to earn a buck and subscribers.

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
The best way to sum up this mod is with this quote from William Shakespeare:
"It is a tale told by an idiot. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
I can tell, with all the stuff that they ripped off from movies, video games and tv shows and all the pop culture references in the Frontier, that the writers have never read a book in their entire goddamn lives.

Last edited:

Ravielsk

Magister
The people who made this don't even like New Vegas.

Its actually worse than that. They are discord users who isolated themselves from the rest of the world in their little discord corner convinced that most of the world hates New Vegas just as much as them. Then they released the mod and well... the dam broke.
5KKIG50.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If he hates New Vegas so much, why didn't he make a Fallout 3 mod instead?

Butter

Arcane
Patron
If he hates New Vegas so much, why didn't he make a Fallout 3 mod instead?
Because Bethesda never bothered to keep the Steam version of Fallout 3 functional. The game is basically dead on PC, and the most reliable way to play it is with Tale of Two Wastelands. New Vegas modding is 20x more alive than Fallout 3 modding.

Edit: I just checked. In the past week, there have 95 new mods added to the NV Nexus. There have been 5 for FO3.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Roguey there's nothing funny about it. Remember that time Sawyer pointed out an engine bug in Skyrim that was fixed in FNV, and was then shut by Pete Hines?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Roguey there's nothing funny about it. Remember that time Sawyer pointed out an engine bug in Skyrim that was fixed in FNV, and was then shut by Pete Hines?

It was never fixed, just a problem inherent in the engine as I recall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom