Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Fable III Redefines the Interface

Rogue

Educated
zeitgeist said:
which was extremely annoying to navigate through

I'm sorry? "Extremely annoying"? That doesn't even begin to describe how painfully horrible it was. :salute:

DraQ

Arcane
Any singular intra-inventory action other than alchemy or enchantment takes me less than 5s in Morrowind.

In Fable III?
:smug:

Also, in Morrowind I can have a stronghold independent of my personal inventory.
Mind = blown.

I can often spot a tiny kernel somewhat reminiscent of a good idea even in molly's delirious... mind events. In this case it would be minimization of interface by integrating its element into the game world. Of course, as it is the case with random outbursts of molly's cerebral malactivity, this microscopic kernel is buried beneath several solar masses of solid retardium.

Finally, have you noticed how the author of the article chalks up the apparent character immortality to it being a demo? I have never encountered a demo that would differ from the finished game in this particular regard.

Let it sink in for a while.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
markec said:
Whats next, a minigame for saving and loading?
Sounds hardcore. Solve a trigonometric equation within a time limit or lose your progress. Console games absolutely need this, imo.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Reading is teh hard?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom