Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So Justicar is gore-posting in the ukro thread, which is fine he's just a retard, but language, using words, is a bridge too far?

That's crossing a line? What the hell
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    Well which is it? Goreposting is OK or not. Writing words is not ok I've noticed, because words are "harmful" but people being killed on live video, blowing up, bleeding out, etc. that's totally fine? I would appreciate a clarification.
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
    infinitron usually from time to time does a diligent work when it comes to gore posting, crispy on the other hand fails at his duties constantly when not straight up refuse to do the same. By the look, it pends to the latter.
    At lass, it's mostly him coping with recently territorial losses and the beat down russian be infringing on the front line this past week. We seeing this behavior before during...
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    Infinitron — still waiting for a clarification, ... you can also simply allow me to write what I want to write and stop wasting time moderating that dumpsterfire of a thread.
    How am I butthurt over kikes replacing Zio-complacent Anglos with Pro-Palestinians in England? You spawn of Beelzebub are retarded and I'm laughing about it. Do you know how often yids are attacked in the UK now? It's great, and even greater is that it is your own doing. There is one God, and He is not with or of Israel.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    Point of fact, the English might be the only people on the planet more disgusting and morally repugnant than the kikes, so the kikes sending over a bunch of Arabs to genocide them isn't the worst thing to ever happen.
    Plus there's that whole thing about the English creating Israel and the Jews fucking their benefactors over, which is like the most Jewy thing I've ever seen.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    im sure this means something to somebody
    Why was JC’s relationship thread deleted? Scumbag
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    That's terror, terror built into the system.
    Popot
    Popot
    JC pretty much doxed himself in that thread, I can see why.
    Jeez why did you move my post to a thread where I will just get "old" ratings for it? Even you rated it "old" you son of a bitch. Everyone will think I'm a bit daft now when my post looks like that.
    Hello!
    For some reason I’ve received an alert for a user I don’t stalk replied to the thread I don’t watch (Infusion DevLog 7). Do you happen to know why would that happen?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Are you sure you don't watch it?
    Gromoer
    Gromoer
    Yeah, absolutely. Never did. It’s just an alert about one certain user replying to it and no other alerts since then.
    Clockwork Knight
    Clockwork Knight
    I got a wrong alert a few days ago too, saying I was quoted in this post. I think it's because I was quoted in the pyramid earlier and that remained somehow (multi-quote?), because it happens once in a while.
    Staff Member, I wanted to ask why my Witcher thread has been archived. Also, was it at the bequest of the Pollocks?
    ERYFKRAD
    ERYFKRAD
    Somethings oughta be posteriorized for posterity. If that thing ain't stickied there could be more dudes reading Sapkowski.
    Gahbreeil
    Gahbreeil
    Attempt at and convincing a Staff Member to archive and hide a thread uncovering the pedophilic content of a story written by A. Sapkowski!
    ERYFKRAD
    ERYFKRAD
    Hide? Dude it's a sticky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom