Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KOTOR 2 Restoration Project (not the Restored Content Mod)

bhlaab

Erudite
i heard they finished this and theyre going to upload it tomorrow confirm/denu

pipka

Savant
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Did someone try xenon's patch 1.0c? Is it good?

bat_boro

Arcane
Funny thing is, some time ago, I wrote a feature article about the so called "Restoration projects" for a Bulgarian gaming magazine. It was about Team Gizka's project, the Gothic 3 community patches and the Bloodlines restoration/patches. For a target release date I wrote "I suppose you should expect it by the end of the year, as the team seems determined to finish it, at last". This was last year, though.

So, who looks like a fool in front of the readers now, huh?
Hint - it's definitely not Team Gizka. Oh, well, I can't blame them for my naivety, I guess.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Dasshole said:
The project will be finished because I personally have left too many incomplete over the course of my lifetime.

Tee hee, the irony!

Dasshole said:
You may claim that we're striving too hard for "perfection." We're not. We're striving for something that we're happy with which is as true for this mod as it is about life in general.

:roll:

racofer

Thread Incliner
WhiskeyWolf said:
http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5396

Ha, ha, ha... they have lost it.

Drama tsumani INCOMING!

tsunami-dust-wave.jpg

bhlaab

Erudite
WhiskeyWolf said:

"Will come when it is done. I have not personally written a single line of code for more than 2 months. You can blame the beautiful woman; she's worth every invective that's been hurled at me in these forums and others."

It will come whenever I say it's ready! I haven't even worked on it in months because I'm too busy having SEX

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Yeah that shit about his girlfriend was pretty pathetic and obviously meant to sound smug. Next time when he posts in about a month he'll talk about the depth and width (tightness) of her vagina, her perfect breasts, how she always cooks for him, gives him massages and swallows his cum when she gives him head. Mark my words.

TNO

Augur
This tester must be found and convinced to leak the mod for great justice.

Armacalypse

Scholar
Is this seriously still going on? I wonder how many years ago a mod like this would have been finished if these guys weren't "working" on it.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
racofer said:
He probably gave up leaking the mod after that guy mentioned the possibility of a cease and desist from TG against him
:historyofligitation:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom