Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ARRGGHHH....! MY EYES! THEY BURN..!

Barghest

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I see the main page has changed, but I can't see the option to change the look...?

Will I have to put up with the blood pouring from my eyes?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yup.

Life sucks, doesn't it? If I were you, I'd kill myself now.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Look, I like the 'Disco Inferno of RPG sites' though I think 'the Dancing Queen of RPG sites' would have been more apt. BUT

The red highlight text on grey is unreadable.

Please change it.

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Fockin Jaysus mate!
Change the red color or the grey blinded background!

Atrokkus

Erudite
I don't get it, why the fuss about changing skin?
Do you hate Rex so much that you want to dispose of anything reminding of him?
Please return the original skin.

The title should be:
"Quantum moronics"

Thorndyke

Novice
mEtaLL1x said:
I don't get it, why the fuss about changing skin?
I believe Sol didn't want them to use his design anymore. I still don't know why they went for the "Bleeding Albino". They could have stuck with the old color scheme. Sol probably doesn't have a copyright on blue and grey.

Is it planned to add an alternative design later?

VasikkA

Liturgist
I love what you did to the front page. Nice way of camouflaging that this is a site about RPGs.

Spazmo

Erudite
Excellent! Everyone hates it. Now, the horrible, evil things we've got in mind for the coming months will barely be noticed because everyone will be bitching about the new look!

HA HA HA!

But anyways, before you clamor for the good 'ol days of Codex design, remember the horror of the Miami Vice Tribute RPG Codex.

Thorndyke

Novice
Seriously, are you gonna remove the background image from the content cells? It's the only thing about the new design that sucks beyond personal preference, it's just hard to read.

Necropennis

Scholar
I think the design should be more manly, you know, with darker colors and maybe some naked barbarians on the logo and background.

the_dagon

Educated
great disco website

colors are adequate for a new disco website, I didn't hear any music though...

but what means the word RPG ???

oh one last thing... I think there's something written on the homepage, but can't read those signs...

Shevek

Arcane
Graphics arent bad but the color scheme needs to be easier on the eyes.

Necropennis

Scholar
GRAPHIC WHORES!!1!

I bet if they add motion blur when scrolling the page, shiny graphics and pixel shading on the logo everyone will love it.

Jung

Liturgist
The seamy underbelly of your seamy underbelly
Necropennis said:
GRAPHIC WHORES!!1!

I bet if they add motion blur when scrolling the page, shiny graphics and pixel shading on the logo everyone will love it.

No no...I would prefer only ASCII graphics...I don't even want my mouse to work. I would also like the screen to take turns with me when I push one of the arrow keys.

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
The news background needs to be a bit brighter.
Title bars need to be a lot darker.
Finally, the top logo strip needs to be darker as well.
I also dislike red links on gray background.

NOW GET TO WORK!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom