Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let us storyfag together! (Gemini Rue COMPLETE!)

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
:roll:

Drakron

Arcane
He is still on the demo and yes, there is combat but ITS NOT AT THAT POINT YET!

lightbane

Arcane
Some of the image links are incorrect. Also,

K2CcS.png

:rage: FUCKING POPAMOLE COVER!!! EVEN IN ADVENTURE GAMES SHOWS UP!!! At least this guy doesn't seem to have regenerating health nor is he an overmuscled freak.

Radisshu

Prophet
Sovard said:
Darth Roxor said:
I have absolutely no idea what's going on :M

Azriel came to Barracus to find his little brother. You zoom over to his brother who is being held in "Center 7" and learn it is some sort of reconditioning facility to brainwash people. Now you're trying to find a way to get the Boryokudan to reveal what they know about it (including it's exact location inside a nebula, since they're dangerous to travel in), and go there to rescue him.

That's uh... about it. I have my own theories about how the story might unfold, but I'll keep those to myself as I have an uncanny ability to be right. :M

I already know :smug:

Drakron

Arcane
Radisshu said:
I already know :smug:

Me too, I suppose when certain scenes take place (especially a certain one) a lot of people will figure it out.

spekkio

Arcane
The game suffers from the 'Desu Ex Machina' syndrome a bit (which adventure game doesn't) but the LP is a good read. Carry on, good sir.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom