Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Happy Birthday MCA!

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I'm gonna post this on MCA's facebook at the end of the day. :D Photoshops welcome.

PS:T is the only of the 'holy trinity' I've replayed several times, and am planning to replay - I'm simply waiting to forget more of the game before I play it again. (Arcanum's gameplay is too shitty to replay and the postapocalyptic setting of FO just doesn't draw me as others do).

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I don't know if Tim Cain and MCA ever got it on, but I sure know Tim Cain dreams of getting it on with MCA.

:love: :mca: :love:

ibvryc.jpg

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One year closer to his inevitable demise. I get tingles in my cock just thinking about it.

Vibalist

Arcane
Destroid said:
I wonder if Tim Cain and MCA ever got it on.

MCA is not gay goddamnit! :godimsomadtheyremovedthissmiley:

Also, he must be fucking creeped out by this place by now. We have his fucking head as a smilie for God's sake. And people who photoshop him onto everything.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Vibalist said:
Destroid said:

Also, he must be fucking creeped out by this place by now. We have his fucking head as a smilie for God's sake. And people who photoshop him onto everything.
Yeah and the Codex hates everything and everyone, so what must MCA think when the Codex loves Him? Is it like when an obvious tranny expresses interest in you?

Destroid

Arcane
Vibalist said:
Destroid said:

This guy sees more use though, I think he's a bioware guy?

:thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom