Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age 2 = Best gaem ever, 60$, DRM included

From EA site:
Dragon Age: II - Packaged
ONLINE PASS SERIAL CODE EXPIRES MARCH 31, 2012. EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODES, INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY AND TO ACCESS BONUS CONTENT (IF ANY) AND ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES. SERIAL CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACTIVATE SOFTWAREAND REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.
Dragon Age: II - Digital
EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE, INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY AND TO ACCESS BONUS CONTENT (IF ANY) AND ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES. SERIAL CODE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/2/SERVICE-UPDATES.
http://www.ea.com/1/product-eulas
Full EULA version: http://eacom.s3.amazonaws.com/EULA_DA2+ ... r_.1.4.pdf
:thumbsup:

Even more funny that retards on bioforums fully support that travesty, and are snickering at the Witcher 2 for not having the DRM:

etc., etc.
Edit: Fix'd image.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Stainless Veteran said:
Even more funny that retards on bioforums fully support that travesty, and are snickering at the Witcher 2 for not having the DRM:

etc., etc.

says i dont have permissions to watch image

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Stainless Veteran said:
Even more funny that retards on bioforums fully support that travesty, and are snickering at the Witcher 2 for not having the DRM

Wait, what?

what is this i dont even

They really must like it up the ass if they condone nazi DRM and at the same time laugh at a developer that actually cares about customer rights.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Just copy the link and paste it into a new tab. Worked for me. The Codex must be blacklisted by imgur or something. :?

spekkio

Arcane
This image is a key to understanding current situation of gaming industry - why try harder, when morons buy our shit and are happy with it?

:smug:

attackfighter

Magister
pathetic DRM cannot stop me from pirating their shitty game, how foolish of them to even try

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
and nothing of value was crippled with DRM.

May this facilitate the end of EA and bring about much needed incline
:salute:

herostratus said:
One time online activation?

I couldn't care less. Not that I will buy the game anyways.
I think you've missed the point. This game will cost honest customer 60$, 10$ more than average new PC game, for no reason save publisher's greed. AND it got DRM. Already this is funny, but I was more impressed by target audience reaction. They love this, or at least they are OK with this. They are dissing the Witcher 2 for not having DRM and being a worse game that DAO. They are general gaming population. They have (their parents') money and gladly will spend even 100$ for another Bio's dating sim even with addition of Ubisoft's DRM. They are the present and the future. They are the Decline.

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Stainless Veteran said:
Even more funny that retards on bioforums fully support that travesty, and are snickering at the Witcher 2 for not having the DRM

Wait, what?

what is this i dont even

They really must like it up the ass if they condone nazi DRM and at the same time laugh at a developer that actually cares about customer rights.

You see?
If Hitler wasn't such a nazi and decided to exterminate this kind of fucktards instead of Jews, gays and such, he would have been much more popular fellow now.
:smug:

baronjohn

Cipher
Well, they're right in a way. Unlike Dragon Age buyers, the Twitcher fans aren't sophisticated enough to pirate games :smug:

Stainless Veteran said:
herostratus said:
One time online activation?

I couldn't care less. Not that I will buy the game anyways.
I think you've missed the point. This game will cost honest customer 60$, 10$ more than average new PC game, for no reason save publisher's greed. AND it got DRM. Already this is funny, but I was more impressed by target audience reaction. They love this, or at least they are OK with this. They are dissing the Witcher 2 for not having DRM and being a worse game that DAO. They are general gaming population. They have (their parents') money and gladly will spend even 100$ for another Bio's dating sim even with addition of Ubisoft's DRM. They are the present and the future. They are the Decline.
In Norway, 100 dollars is a normal price for a new game. I feel no pity.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I blame user-friendly OSes what so many morons have access to computer. :M

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Don't give a fucking shit about Dragon Age II: Press the A button. But if they pull this shit on Mass Effect 3 I WILL BE VERY FUCKING ANGRY.

:x

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
DRM?

I have this policy about games with DRM. I DON"T FUCKING BUY THEM!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Dragon Age: II - Scene Release
INSTALL AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, FREE ACCESS TO CURRENT AND ALL UP COMING DLCS, YOU'RE FREE TO REDISTRIBUTE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO PLAY, YOU MUST BE ABOVE 10 YEARS OLD (MENTAL AGE) TO INSTALL.

I will grab this one, thanks. :smug:

Shannow

Waster of Time
racofer said:
Dragon Age: II - Scene Release
INSTALL AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED, FREE ACCESS TO CURRENT AND ALL UP COMING DLCS, YOU'RE FREE TO REDISTRIBUTE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO PLAY, YOU MUST BE ABOVE 10 YEARS OLD (MENTAL AGE) TO INSTALL.

I will grab this one, thanks. :smug:
Why? Just because the door is unlocked and the bouncer who's supposed to check your rectum is put to sleep it's no reason to go swimming in a cesspool... :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom