Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Minotaur

Anonymous

I made a google image search and discovered one of my works uploaded here and the person who uploaded it used it without my permission.

This is the link

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... 279#837279

The minotaur is pictured holding a red rose next to a red column, with two white masks on the wall.

My minotaur is posted on FurAffinity... and I sign my art ToRo... which is cleearly visible on the painting.

PLease remove this posting at once.

Thank you.

Tomas Rosales

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
BROTHER NONE POSTING GAY MINOTAURS WITHOUT CONSENT!!!

I can see the headlines now...

Nicodemus_Minotaur_by_torochief.jpg

...is the image in question, hotlinked in Brother None's Blood Bowl LP.

My minotaur is posted on FurAffinity

So that's what the furries call their equipment.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I smell drama, FUCK YEAH!

I see this guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Micmu

Magister
I was tempted to upload that image to my imageshack account and post it 10 times over but then realized it's way to gay and shitty to bother with.

Murk

Arcane
I didn't even know we still allowed Guest/Anonymous posting...

Murk

Arcane
Edward_R_Murrow said:
We don't. Figure that one out...

0/0=0, right????

So an admin fucking with us or some kind of weird hiccup?

Double Ogre

Scholar
Mikayel said:
Edward_R_Murrow said:
We don't. Figure that one out...

0/0=0, right????

So an admin fucking with us or some kind of weird hiccup?
Contact Us

The form submits data into a private forum that only the staff has access to. It seems, somebody moved this thread from there for lulz.

DraQ

Arcane
I'm waiting till the guy figures out that it makes more sense to whine to photobucket, where the image is hosted, than on the Codex, which:
a) accomplishes nothing
b) will probably get him spammed and derided

Seriously, one would do wise to do some research before whining on the forum, where the only thing happening apart from a rare insightful discussion and common bitching about the decline of rpg industry is constant poo-flinging. :roll:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Tomas Rosales said:
I made a google image search and discovered one of my works uploaded here and the person who uploaded it used it without my permission.

This is the link

The minotaur is pictured holding a red rose next to a red column, with two white masks on the wall.

My minotaur is posted on FurAffinity... and I sign my art ToRo... which is cleearly visible on the painting.

Thank you.

Tomas Rosales
Fuck off.

caliban

Scholar
I only opened the thread because I thought it might have something to do with the house. How dissapointing.

kris

Arcane
Tomas Rosales said:

This is the link

Thank you.

Tomas Rosales

I came up with a resolution to the problem. If you made this image then you should kill yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom