Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Posts that criticize AOD are deleted from the official forum

Doomsday

Novice
Pretty freaking sad. You want to act 'superior' to big game publishers but you guys are just as bad. It's a fact that the interests of this game ARE waning as time goes on without the game being released. By time 2009 rolls around there will be so many other things to play that interest in this wont be that big. Darkfall is 10 times bigger in scope than this game and although it's a slightly different genre (mmorpg) it's still going to take a lot of attention away from other hardcore RPG's that may come out. You shot yourself in the foot.

I said something similar to this though not as aggressively stated on the AOD websites forums and my account was banned and my post deleted. Can't handle the truth?

Pastel

Scholar
This is now a Barack Obama thread.

Fuck you, Obama is awesome.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Why the hell does Obama count as black if his mother is white? Doesn't that make him a mulatto? And does this mean that if a real black man runs president later the press will get to recycle the "FIRST BLACK MAN 4 PREZ WOW THIS IS P AMAZING HUH?" headlines again while pumping him up? All while continuing to ignore Alan Keyes, of course, because he's a conservative.

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
doomsdayclockkj8.jpg

Livonya

Augur
Patron
SlavemasterT said:
Alan Keyes, of course, because he's a conservative.

Alan Keyes isn't a conservative, he is border line insane.

Seriously, I watched the one Republican presidential debate where he was included.

Keyes was comic relief.

I wish he would have won the Republican primary, it would have been hysterical.

I supported Jessie Jackson when he ran in 1988, and I can acknowledge that Jackson had no chance to win, and that that there are some traits that Jackson has that make him unelectable.

But Keyes??

Deranged.

- Livonya

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
MLMarkland said:
AoD did 9/11

That's obvious. The fact that no one has ever seen "Osama Bin Laden" and Vince D. Weller in the same room together should be enough evidence for anyone on what the real identity of that terrorist mastermind is.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Re: Posts that criticize AOD are deleted from the official f

Doomsday said:
Pretty freaking sad. You want to act 'superior' to big game publishers...
We do?

So, to be better than "big game publishers" we must release the game in an unfinished state? How does that make sense again?

It's a fact that the interests of this game ARE waning as time goes on without the game being released.
Fact? Something you pull out of your ass is not a fact. Here are some stats:

Nov 2007 - 12,609 visits
Sep 2008 - 68,182 visits

By time 2009 rolls around there will be so many other things to play that interest in this wont be that big. Darkfall is 10 times bigger in scope than this game and although it's a slightly different genre (mmorpg)....
Slightly different?

I said something similar to this though not as aggressively stated on the AOD websites forums and my account was banned and my post deleted. Can't handle the truth?
What truth would that be? You think that nobody would care about the game in 2009. I've read it and benefited from your wisdom. Unfortunately, your thread generated nothing but lulz and thus was deleted. I guess Nick assumed that you were trolling and banned you. Not because you criticized the game, but because you posted something stupid. Looking at your post history here, I can't say that he made a mistake.

Pastel

Scholar
Darth Roxor said:
Pastel said:
VD stop going off-topic.

Yeah, it's because of people like him the Codex is in decline.
Damn straight! If only we had more people like Barack Obama, we could fight back at those people like John McCain.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Pastel said:
VD stop going off-topic.
Sorry. Yeah, Obama is awesome although I'm not sure whether or not this is a direct result of Obama's awesomeness or McCain & Palin's epic failures at anything but lulz.

Castanova

Prophet
Obama, being a liberal, is not a proponent of choice & consequence. Also, McCain is old just like AoD. There's a point somewhere in this post.

Fenril

Scholar
Darkfall Online= EPIC ROOFLES.

mmmm BTW I as Fenril one of the first and arguably the most notorious perma banned user of the "darkfall community forums" even if once a diehard fanboi of said title wish you the best of luck in promoting darkfall online as a threat to the interest of any mainstream MMORPG.
Also what the fuck does DFO has to do with AOD or anything like AOD even if one considers AOD might suck, and ALSO when you finally get in some kind of public DFO beta please email me some screenshots or other tangible proof of non vapor and I will immediately proceed with eating my right boot.

I will. Srsly.

Pastel

Scholar
Fenril said:
Darkfall Online= EPIC ROOFLES.

mmmm BTW I as Fenril one of the first and arguably the most notorious perma banned user of the "darkfall community forums" even if once a diehard fanboi of said title wish you the best of luck in promoting darkfall online as a threat to the interest of any mainstream MMORPG.
Also what the fuck does DFO has to do with AOD or anything like AOD even if one considers AOD might suck, and ALSO when you finally get in some kind of public DFO beta please email me some screenshots or other tangible proof of non vapor and I will immediately proceed with eating my right boot.

I will. Srsly.
I believe that you mean to say that Barack Obama is inexperienced and not ready to become Commander in Chief.
If so, then fuck you! He's been a senator. What have you ever been?

Vault Dweller

Developer
Am I the only who is concerned that we STILL don't know what senator Obama's position on Darkfall is?

xuerebx

Erudite
If that was the thread I'm thinking about, your first post and you were baiting, and pretty nonconstructive too. It wasn't 'criticism', it was wanting to get a reaction. Not that it's a bad thing, but you should have known you're getting banned/thread deleted with that kind of first post.

Foamhead

Educated
Re: Posts that criticize AOD are deleted from the official f

I'm pretty enthusiastic about seeing how AoD turns out. If the game delivers everything is promises then it will take some of the sting out of how Fallout 3 ended up.

Oh and uh...go Obama.

Fenril

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
Am I the only who is concerned that we STILL don't know what senator Obama's position on Darkfall is?

Sorry for derailing the thread, anyways Obama is the major shareholder in Aventurine SA the DFO developer, a company that makes unfuctional military software for the European countries to assure that the EuroFag Union remains forever as a semi willing bitch of the good old USA.

Seriously vote Obama, the dude is brilliant. Also he is handsome and stuff. For a black guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom