Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I just killed Aronax (or however you spell his name) early.

deuxhero

Arcane
You know how he taunts you when you go to the Wheel clan? Well, by attempting to plant something on him (after he saps your companions fatigue), I managed to start a proper fight with him, interestingly he doesn't fight back, and if you kill him, he doesn't have proper death animations, so a pile of blood just appears bellow him (in addition, there is signicent slow down). Would this break any quests (I didn't save)?

I also noticed that the conversation changes slightly depending of if you have visited the panari temple in tyrant.

You'll encounter him again whilst travelling on the world map until you finally go through the dialogue so nothing is broken, it's just a bug (which was fixed in the unofficial patch); it's actually a good way to level up if you don't mind abusing the system

LCJr.

Erudite
No, not Bates ring. Honestly, how do you expect to experience everything the game has to offer if you're not paying attention to the little details?

Araanor

Liturgist
Once I killed it and used the tech revitalizer thing on it. Was pretty silly.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
By using an exploit to break out of a dialog (by clicking on quick slots) you could kill the ghost over and over. And since it's lvl 50, you could get a lot of xp. This was fixed, the ghost is invincible in the UAP.

LCJr.

Erudite
Don't you think we've had enough spoilers for one day?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
There is no ring. There are no spoilers. Just play the goddamn game. Don't come back until you're done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom