Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starcraft 2 closed beta starts!

relootz

Scholar
We're excited to have reached the beta-testing stage for the second Starcraft game, and we'd be grateful to have your assistance in finalizing the content. There are a lot of new things to test, the single-player campaign and a brand new multiplayer experience, and we look forward to receiving any feedback you can offer.

Read on to learn how to participate and thank you in advance for your support in helping us put the finishing touches on the game..

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/27771- ... eta_Begins

How's excited, i am!

kris

Arcane
entertainer said:
someone gives a fuck about this?

Fuck yeah!!

I was in the beta for the first game. But since I been burned by playing BETA and have no idea why I ever did that. (I guess I was to much of a game geek in general).

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
URL doesn't work and I can't find anything about this anywhere else. Mainly because I haven't looked.

relootz

Scholar
Sorry guys, it was apparently a fake. They pulled the newspost. :x

Still more waiting.

:rpgcodex:

Texas Red

Whiner
Sirus said:
Blizzard hasn't made a good game since... ever.

What about that hack n slash or that strategy with the worst graphics in history of gaming?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Oh man, I remember some stupid shit about something from Blizz ending up being fake and people were getting banned from blizz fansite forums for mentioning it, or something. Anyone remember what it was?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom