Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Dance with Rogues - 47 - Divided We Stand (Finished)

My Princess will be Augmented

• The Cloak - Shadowdancer

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • The Dagger - Assassin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I try to fend it off. For a couple of minutes we tumble around, the mastiff jumping up on me then again sniffing my groin, trying to get its head between my legs.
Fantastic. Even the dog almost rapes her. And I thought Sade's Justine was ridiculous.

35.jpg
Wonderful :roll:

Ulminati said:
This module really showcases some of the best and nearly all of the worst things I remember about user-made NWN modules.
It really is weird to see both extremes side by side in the same module.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I was going to comment something and then the inane writing took hold and I don't know.

Alas, I assume we are strong enough now not to be intimidated by petty thugs on the streets.

spekkio

Arcane
It looks like Bio and Beth have still some work to do to fully please thier current audience. Don't let the modders beat you, guys!

:salute:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Chapter 21: The Gentle Caress

Oh, this is really nice. It's been ages since I've slept in such a soft bed...And there's a hushed sound of water somewhere not far away. It's barely audible, and it reminds me of my room in the castle where I would listen to the rain running down the roof on some nights. It's very relaxing. Wait a minute. Water? Running?

I rise from the bed. That sound is definitely not coming from above but from down below! I press my ear to the wall. Yes. It sounds like there's water running through under the house. This house doesn't have a cellar. But maybe of the adjacent building? I gather my equipment and left for the streets.

03.jpg

This...this house is right next to mine. A good place to start investigating.

05.jpg

Inside the house, I can spot a lone dwarf, awake in his living room.

04.jpg

I decide to remain hidden and investigate his cellar. The door is locked, but picking his pocket yielded the key. I descend into the dark cellar, dagger in hand.

06.jpg

A few rats emerge, but posed no problems. A metal door leads deeper below the house.

07.jpg

The sewers, I was right! I remember this place! This was where I saw the Dhorn soldier talking to the cloaked figure! I should investigate this. Or maybe that dwarf upstairs can tell me more? Oh, what's that...?

08.jpg

Hey, it's...

09.jpg

It's Caron!. Whats he doing here? And he has a very odd expression on his face, too...

ai.jpg
Hello, Caron.

I smile at him. He clumsily reaches out for me. Actually, all his movements are rather slow...

ai.jpg
Is everything okay?

He opens his mouth, but only a gurgling sound escapes from his lips. In place of his tongue and teeth there's only a bloody pulp.

ai.jpg
Oh no, Caron!

I rush up to him. He clutches my shoulder and tries to speak out but only makes that gurgling sound again. Then his feet give way under him and he slowly sinks to the floor. A huge, dark stain cover the front of his armor. I kneel by his side. He must be badly hurt, there's no strength left in him. How did he get these wounds? I desperately open the front of his armor in order to treat his wounds.

ai.jpg
Caron, hang on...I can help.

My fingers are immediately soaked with blood. I barely manage to suppress a scream when I open his coat. Somebody has slit his belly, starting at his genitals, almost all the way up to his neck. Worse, it looks like his bowels have been removed. Parts of them are still hanging out...

I try to discipline myself and attempt to suppress the urge to vomit. I failed. I bend over and puked. It's just too terrible to see. Caron lets out a soft sigh and lies still.

ai.jpg
Caron, no! Don't die on me!

He could not speak...his eyes closes for one final time, a smile formed on his bloodied lips. His hands unmoving in mine. I clutch it tightly, cursing my helplessness.

ai.jpg
No....

White, hot tears streamed down my eyes. He's gone. I hugged him close, letting the his blood soak onto my clothes. I gave a silent vow to get the bastards who did this to him before letting go.

ai.jpg
Caron...I'll...be back for you. Wait here, okay?

10.jpg

LP Comment: :( Aeris has nothing on this. This is...horrible.

I gently set his body on the ground and stand up. Mourning can wait. Whoever did this is still around, and it's up to me to find them!

11.jpg

I crept closer to the spot where I spotted the two Dhorns speaking in the sewer and found various tracks on the floor. There are two different sorts of tracks. The first seems to be made by a pair of heavy boots, like a soldier might wear, leaving sharp prints on the dirty ground. I would say this was the Dhorn. The second sort is more difficult to make out. The tracks are smaller in size and not so clear. This was apparently the second figure. All in all, not a lot of useful information.

12.jpg

I let out a sigh of frustration. I need more than this. I scan my surrounding and found a lone open door. Could it be..?

13.jpg

Blood. Must be Caron's. I can hear murmurs ahead. I crept closer.

14.jpg

I froze in place. Suppressing the urge to attack the two Dhorns. My eyes wide open to appraise my foes.

15.jpg

No good. I can't take them all on by myself. I decide to stay silent and listen for clues.

dhorn1.jpg
I wonder how far our brave little fellow's gonna get.
dhorn2.jpg
Think we should have killed him?
dhorn1.jpg
No. Probably won't even reach the stairs, anyway. And even if he did... it's unlikely he's going to talk.
dhorn2.jpg
Hehe. I just wish we could have learned more.
dhorn1.jpg
Yeah, me too. But it was fun, anyway.
dhorn2.jpg
Want to go to Tald's later?
dhorn1.jpg
Sounds good. I could use a drink. And a hooker would be nice.
dhorn2.jpg
Don't let the lieutenant hear that.
dhorn1.jpg
Hehe, I meant for tickling.
dhorn2.jpg
Oh. Hehehe.

Tald's tavern? That sounds familiar. I need to tell Master Nathan about this! I retraced my steps. I was about to carry Caron along when I remembered the dwarf above. He's alone. I can take him.

ai.jpg
Wait here, Caron.

16.jpg

He will talk. Or die. I ready my shield and ascend the stairs.

17.jpg

dwarf.jpg
Who's there?!
18.jpg

ai.jpg
Your Dhorn friends have killed a friend of mine in your cellar!
dwarf.jpg
You're not going to talk!

19.jpg

He attacks, I was ready for it. I threw a bag of caltrops to his face, covering him with prickling wounds. He howled in agony as blood flowed. I quickly stab him with my short sword, giving him no chance to recover. Finally, his breaths grew shorter, and he knelt before me, begging for mercy.

dwarf.jpg
Hold! I surrender! I give up. Please don't kill me.
ai.jpg
I'll expect a couple of answers then.
dwarf.jpg
But I don't know anything!
ai.jpg
A friend of mine died down there, disembowelled by two Dhorns! And the only entrance is your cellar! D oyou really want to tell me you've never noticed anybody?!
dwarf.jpg
The Dhorn...they pay me.

He stares at the floor.

ai.jpg
Could you identify them?
dwarf.jpg
I must have been visited by more than thirty of them. I could point you to pretty much any officer in the city.

He's right, too many Dhorn. I just need to nail the informant.

ai.jpg
What about the people they meet with?
dwarf.jpg
They come with their faces hidden...
ai.jpg
You should really be able to tell me a little more, or I'll be forced to come back with people who know how to get answers...

I drew my blade closer to his throat to emphasize the point. He pales.

dwarf.jpg
Oh, no, please. I really don't know anything!
ai.jpg
We'll find that out shortly enough...

I press the blade closer.

dwarf.jpg
Oh! Wait! Maybe something. I once noticed a strong smell on one. He smelled of oil!
ai.jpg
Go on.
dwarf.jpg
Yes. Oil and sweat. It was not very pleasant. I have no idea why anybody would coat himself with oil.

LP Comment: Getting this fact is worth 500 EXP. This is the informant we spotted much earlier during the sneaking lesson. Not the two Dhorns we avoided.

dwarf.jpg
Please, may I go? I have to get out of the city. It's not safe for me anymore.

I...I should let him go? No..if I do that, he might betray us to the Dhorn again just to save his skin. He deserve to die. I grip my blade tightly, staring at his face.

ai.jpg
No, I think I'll kill you just to be sure.

20.jpg

I withdrew the blade back, temporarily allowing the dwarf some relief before slashing at his chest. His eyes widen in shock as blood spurted from his chest.

ai.jpg
That's...for Caron.

21.jpg

I spat at his corpse and return below to retrieve Caron's body.

22.jpg

ai.jpg
Caron, I'm back. We're going home.

I knelt before him and gently carry him behind my back. My legs shaking from the burden.

23.jpg

Slowly, I climb up the stairs, out of the house.

24.jpg

ai.jpg
Hey..Caron. See there? It's my apartment just next door. I...I really wanted to show you when I got back...but you weren't..there...

The tears flow once more.

25.jpg

ai.jpg
We're home, Caron.

26.jpg

27.jpg

nat.jpg
What on earth is that supposed to mean, Aisha?

Master Nathan points at Caron's body.

ai.jpg
It's Caron.
nat.jpg
I can see that. What happened?

I wiped the tears from my eyes and cleared my throat before continuing.

ai.jpg
I found the secret spot in the sewers where I had heard that Dhorn soldier talking to the informant. It can be accessed through the cellar, in a house next to my apartment. Caron was also in the sewers, but...
nat.jpg
How did he die?
ai.jpg
Someone disemboweled him. Literally. I overheard two Dhorns down there. They were the ones responsible.
nat.jpg
What did you overhear, Aisha?
ai.jpg
They tortured Caron.
nat.jpg
And?
ai.jpg
One of them complained that they hadn't learned a lot from him.
nat.jpg
Let us hope that is really the case. I'll take a couple of precautions, anyway.
ai.jpg
The Dhorn also said something about going to Tald's Tavern.
nat.jpg
That's where most of them go when they want to have a drink, yes.

Master Nathan looks me straight in the eyes.

nat.jpg
I want you to stay away from Tald's, understood? That place is too dangerous.
ai.jpg
I want to make them pay.
nat.jpg
We'll get them in time, be sure of that. Did you find out anything else?
ai.jpg
I questioned the dwarf who owns the house. He admitted to taking money from the Dhorn to let them use his cellar as a meeting place. He told me that one of the informants smells strongly of oil and sweat.
nat.jpg
Oil, you say?
ai.jpg
Yes.
nat.jpg
Hm. There are no oil traders in the city. And a lot of people use oils for personal hygiene. Maybe someone who does personal hygiene professionally might tell us more.

He rubs his chin thoughtfully.

nat.jpg
Put Caron down, Aisha.
ai.jpg
I didn't want to leave him in the sewers...

His expression softens, I carefully place Caron's body on the floor.

ai.jpg
He should have a proper funeral.
nat.jpg
I'll take care of it, Aisha.
ai.jpg
Thank you, Master Nathan.

He briefly touches my cheek, then motions for one of his guards to pick up Caron's body.

nat.jpg
I'll let you know, okay?

I nod silently. Bidding farewell to Caron one last time before leaving the Bear's Pit. Outside, I quicken my pace. There's debt to be paid. I opened the sewer entrance and make my way to the hideout to prepare myself.

28.jpg

Caron, you will be avenged. I swear it.

Music: Somewhere Out There

Erebus

Arcane
I never found him very interesting, to be honest. But the scene itself is fine.

So, Aisha's neutral evil now ? Doesn't really feel justified, but managing alignment changes properly has never been easy. Has she ever earned "good points" since the beginning of the module ? I can't remember.

RK47

Patron
One point. When we gave that kid a gold for delivering a message. Seriously, Hahah. Fuck alignment system.

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, talk about a misleading title. Caron's death was really EXTREME. Also, speak not of that Aeris bitch, she's nothing but an idiot that practically allowed herself to be killed.

This line lacks the Master Nathan's portrait.

I guess you could receive some good points if you spared the dwarf.

RK47

Patron
lightbane said:
Wow, talk about a misleading title. Caron's death was really EXTREME. Also, speak not of that Aeris bitch, she's nothing but an idiot that practically allowed herself to be killed.

This line lacks the Master Nathan's portrait.

I guess you could receive some good points if you spared the dwarf.

Thanks, bro. Fixed. There's a more evil option of ask for his gold THEN kill him. But I reloaded and felt Aisha's really not thinking of robbing. More like killing.

Also Valine still suffers from the standard devs stupidity of 'getting reward from dialog':

You can extort the dwarf for 1200 gold. But if you kill him, you won't see a single gold piece. Where the fuck did the gold go? Same shit in NWN2 OC, the bandit would try to bribe me with a Sword +1 which doesn't exist in his inventory when I butcher him. Explain that.

Erebus

Arcane
RK47 said:
Same shit in NWN2 OC, the bandit would try to bribe me with a Sword +1 which doesn't exist in his inventory when I butcher him. Explain that.

This kind of unrealistic shit is extremely common in CRPGs. If you could gain all of a merchant's inventory simply by killing him, everybody would slaughter Ribald Barterman at the beginning of SoA, even if it meant having all the guards of Athkatla after you.

RK47

Patron
Erebus said:
RK47 said:
Same shit in NWN2 OC, the bandit would try to bribe me with a Sword +1 which doesn't exist in his inventory when I butcher him. Explain that.

This kind of unrealistic shit is extremely common in CRPGs. If you could gain all of a merchant's inventory simply by killing him, everybody would slaughter Ribald Barterman at the beginning of SoA, even if it meant having all the guards of Athkatla after you.

Notice I never brought up merchants, I can buy the DM logic that it would imbalance the game if I got all the good stuff from killing merchants. But in this case, it's an enemy. A hostile dwarf who tried to buy his way out with gold when intimidated. Yet the gold disappeared if you just stab him on the spot. That's not balance, that's just 'video game logic.'

RK47

Patron
DwarvenFood said:
What would have happened if you placed Caron's body in your own home first, and then went to see Nathan ?

I reload an early save and ignore Caron's body. Upon reporting to Nathan, the narration and dialogue changes accordingly. Pretty great, I must say.

Also, if Aisha's HP is lower than 50%, Master Nathan will take note and advise her accordingly. Quite a nice bit of scripting by Valine right there. It doesn't change much, but it's nice to see that the game take note of different permutations.

Finally, yes, you can take on those two Dhorns and end the quest line earlier..but these guys are literally killing machines. I tried attacking them to test and confirmed these fuckers are rolling with +15 to hit bonus.

:retarded:

But the Princess will have her vengeance, eventually.

:x

RK47

Patron
Chapter 22: The Sacrifice

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same

01.jpg

This..isn't the thieves hideout. I look around the buildings and spot the arena.

02.jpg

So. I'm in West District. That's where Tald's Tavern is. Perfect. I recall Jacia giving me a pick pocketing assignment in the arena, but it isn't open tonight. It only opens on 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, and so forth between 6 pm to midnight.

03.jpg

Tald's Tavern. According to Master Nathan, it's full of Dhorn patrons. With a little luck, I should be able to find out where Caron's killers are.

04.jpg

Men clad in the Dhorn military uniform is on every table. It doesn't look like the public like to frequent this place. I must look out of place. I ignore the stares and proceed to the back room.

05.jpg

That's when I met him.

06.jpg

The Dhorn who wanted to blackmail me in that warehouse. The one that Timo scared away. He's waiting for me? Really? He glances at my direction and gave a smug look.

jero.jpg
I'm glad you came.

He grins widely when he sees me. Hm. Perhaps this man knows something about the two Dhorn who killed Caron? Though I don't think it'd be such a good idea to question him here. I need to get him somewhere else private...

jero.jpg
Tina, right? And you don't have your brother with you this time?
ai.jpg
As you can see.

He turns to the man by his side.

jero.jpg
A toast to Betancuria, the City of Harlots!

He lifts his glass and drinks deeply. Seems like he had a couple of drinks already. The other man looks rather snobbish to me. He gave me a brief glance before returning to his drink.

jero.jpg
Ah, come on, Simon! Don't say you wouldn't take the girl out for a ride, too!
simon.jpg
One cunt's like the other. *He shrugs.*
jero.jpg
I'd really like to have this one, though.
simon.jpg
Just don't get caught. If the patrol catches you with your pants down, not even I might be able to help you. Besides, I think you've had enough wine.

He motions to the barkeeper to stop serving his friend.

jero.jpg
Bah! You're no fun today, Simon.
simon.jpg
It's getting late anyway. I'll be going.
jero.jpg
Okay. See you tomorrow?
simon.jpg
Yes.

They both clap each other on the shoulder, and the man called Simon whispers something into the other Dhorn's ear. Then, Simon leaves the tavern. The remaining Dhorn turns his attention back to me, eyeing my breasts with great interest.

ai.jpg
What's your name? I believe you never told me.
jero.jpg
Jero. Jero Fetton.
ai.jpg
Would you buy me a drink, Jero?
jero.jpg
Don't think the damn barkeep will sell me anything. Simon's been pretty clear.

He pulls a face.

ai.jpg
I see.
jero.jpg
But I can put something else in your pretty mouth. *He grins widely.*
ai.jpg
If you've got money, sure.

I'm doing this for Caron.

jero.jpg
*He lowers his voice.* Shh, don't mention money. Not in here. Unless you do wish to get yourself hanged.

He clears his throat, then speaks louder than necessary.

jero.jpg
OF COURSE I have your money, miss! Now please, show me the rolls of fabric you wish to sell me!

He takes my hand and lead me out of the tavern. I follow.

Outside, the Dhorn leads me to an unoccupied house in the western part of the city, where we go to the second floor. The house looks pretty tidy, as if it's being cleaned on a regular basis.

07.jpg

jero.jpg
Well, here we are. Nice room, isn't it?
ai.jpg
Is this your house?
jero.jpg
We'll talk later. Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed.
ai.jpg
I thought we could talk a bit first, perhaps.
jero.jpg
Later. Get on the bed.

I yield to his demand. I need him satiated. Then I can pry him for some information.

He unzips his pants, then lowers himself on me, spreading my legs apart. His member is already firm. He's pretty big, too. Slipping his hands under my bottom, he pulls me against him, thrusting deeply into me. I remain silent, keeping the memory of Caron's death fresh in my mind. He starts moving against me, slowly at first, then faster and faster. His fingers trace over my hips, my arms, my breasts. Perhaps I can ask him about the killers. Later. When he's in the afterglow.

jero.jpg
Oh yeah!

I do my best to excite him, but he's content with just pumping away into me. As soon as I shift or try to change positions, he holds me in place.

jero.jpg
Oh shit, yessss! I'll fuck you till you only manage to whimper and moan!

I sighed. This beast is the black sheep in the Dhorn's ranks, perhaps. I will need him for the information...but to surrender myself like this. I bit my tongue and remind myself of Caron's suffering. He yells out as he crests, his hot liquid spurting deep inside of me.

jero.jpg
Oh fuck...

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, breathing heavily on my neck.

ai.jpg
Are we done?
jero.jpg
For now, yes. I'm on duty shortly.

Now's my chance.

ai.jpg
I've got a question. I'm looking for two Dhorn soldiers. They both have clean-shaved heads, and one of them has a hook for a hand. I was wondering if you know them, by chance.
jero.jpg
I don't know anybody.

He winks at me. He knows, but he doesn't feel like telling me. I need to find a way to pleasure him and convince him to tell me. I watch as he produces a few coins from his pockets.

jero.jpg
Here, that's for your services.
ai.jpg
I don't want your money.
jero.jpg
*He shrugs.* You've earned it. Do with it as you please. I gotta go now. Look me up at Tald's again, okay?

Hmm. I can try again tomorrow with him...but I doubt I'll do better. I need....practice. He grins and blows me a kiss, then he's already gone.

08.jpg

LP Comment: :facepalm: Guess we need to practice our skills.

I recall a thief in the hideout, Paurie, telling me about a secret assignment that requires me to bed sailors. I suppose I can take up that assignment and further my knowledge in that area of ...uh...'expertise'. It won't be pleasant. But It's probably for the best.

09.jpg

pau.jpg
Yes?
ai.jpg
About that special mission you've mentioned...I think I can do it.
pau.jpg
You're sure?

I nod. This is for Caron.

pau.jpg
Well alright. What you need to do then is to go to the harbor and bed at least three sailors. Or dockworkers. Doesn't really matter. But three should be sufficient.
ai.jpg
Understood.
pau.jpg
Also, be very careful around the Dhorn when you get to the harbor. They arrest and kill prostitutes. Don't get caught, okay? Promise me.
ai.jpg
I'll just kill any of them who try to arrest me.
pau.jpg
I'm serious. The Dhorn soldiers are tough. No offense, but I don't think you could kill one.
ai.jpg
We'll see about that...
pau.jpg
Remember your mission, okay? Don't get caught. I really mean it.

I waved him away and left the hideout for the harbor districts. It's not too difficult to find these dock workers. They drink the hours away at night and work during the day. Within minutes, I found my first mark in a tavern.

10.jpg

sailor.jpg
Hi there, cutie.
ai.jpg
Hello.
sailor.jpg
You're a professional?
ai.jpg
Depends. You got the money?
sailor.jpg
Yes. How much do you take?
ai.jpg
Let's discuss it in a more private place.

We both exit the tavern and found ourselves an abandoned warehouse.

11.jpg

sailor.jpg
Alright, get down on the floor, and stick your ass up for me.
ai.jpg
Okay, 10 gold.
sailor.jpg
Sounds good. Here's the money. Now get down.

I pocket the gold and swallowed hard. I can't back out now...

12.jpg

13.jpg

sailor.jpg
Wanna be a real sweetie and suck me dry?

He points down at his seed stained member.

ai.jpg
No. I think not.
sailor.jpg
Ah well. Maybe next time.

He tucks his member away, he starts walking towards the door.

sailor.jpg
See you around!

I watch as his figure disappear and retched. Bastard. I'll kill him next time. I put my clothes back on and left the warehouse, tired.

LP Comment: No. That did not increase the Art of Love. We'll...need more. :(

14.jpg

I should rest. It's...been a long night.

15.jpg

Huh? Who's there? A burglar?!

thief.jpg
Damn your eyes.

I quickly pull off my street clothes, revealing my leather armor underneath and drew my shorts sword and shield.

16.jpg

ai.jpg
You have ten seconds to leave before I start drawing your blood. Ten!
thief.jpg
Not a chance, bitch! You're mine!

Good. I need to vent my frustration anyway. I raise my short sword and met his attack.

17.jpg

ai.jpg
Die, scum!

18.jpg

It's over. I drew a deep breath and wondered how he got in here. Maybe Master Nathan needs to change the lock. Or...did I leave the door open? I need to report this to him immediately.

19.jpg

ai.jpg
There was a burglar in my apartment.
nat.jpg
A burglar, you say?
ai.jpg
A dead burglar, now.
nat.jpg
Hm. Can't have been one of our men. Probably a foreigner.
ai.jpg
Perhaps he knew who I am?
nat.jpg
I doubt that. A burglary can happen. Just keep your door and windows locked when you're not at home, that should help.
ai.jpg
Fine.

LP Comment: Actually, yes, this is a one time encounter that is triggered if you don't lock your apartment room door before leaving. Another one of those Valine's neat script work.

nat.jpg
Was there something else?
ai.jpg
No, Master Nathan.

I return to my home, locked the door and collapsed on the bed.

Erebus

Arcane
08.jpg

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

I almost used this pic several times before, but I just knew a better occasion would come. And that's now. I can't imagine this module getting any sillier than the "sexy skill".

The mix of good and ridiculous is really fascinating, in a way.

lightbane

Arcane
Lol. So much derp...

Didn't you say that you would try to not turn Aisha into a whore?

anus_pounder

Arcane
Erebus said:
08.jpg

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

I almost used this pic several times before, but I just knew a better occasion would come. And that's now. I can't imagine this module getting any sillier than the "sexy skill".

The mix of good and ridiculous is really fascinating, in a way.

This. :lol: :lol:

:salute: for putting up with all the bad sides of the module, RK47. Keep up the great LPs! :salute:

RK47

Patron
I know. But this is the only to carry out our revenge. It'll pay off. I promise you.
Valine is really forcing the player to sacrifice their dignity to get things done, unfortunately.
Finding Caron's killers through Jero is completely optional quest. But I feel there's enough strong motivation to pursue it.

However, uncovering the Dhorn spies is mandatory and needs to be followed up. Thankfully, you have the option to skip the sex content for that one.

Apologies if I seem to be contradicting myself. But there's sufficient motivation, and it's simply means to an end.

The Thin Man

Novice
RK47 said:
I know. But this is the only to carry out our revenge. It'll pay off. I promise you.
Valine is really forcing the player to sacrifice their dignity to get things done, unfortunately.
Finding Caron's killers through Jero is completely optional quest. But I feel there's enough strong motivation to pursue it.

However, uncovering the Dhorn spies is mandatory and needs to be followed up. Thankfully, you have the option to skip the sex content for that one.

Apologies if I seem to be contradicting myself. But there's sufficient motivation, and it's simply means to an end.
I got that part, it's still pretty shitty that that's how you gotta go about it though.

The Thin Man

Novice
I just thought about this from a few updates back.

RK47 said:
06.jpg

LP comment: No narration about how hard Aisha's nipples are when she comes into contact with the cold, hard floor? No abrasions of her slit on the surface at all? Valine's getting sloppy!

I turn my head slightly and glance about, my eyes only reluctantly focusing on what's going on around me. I'm not alone! Seems like two of the guards aare fumbling around with a nearby wooden device. There's also a cage with a large animal inside. And a weapon rack, not too far away from where I am. That's good to know! Oh, one of the men is cussing loudly..

I think Valine wasn't getting sloppy but was trying to set up something even more fcuked. Notice the stocks and what the dog keeps trying later.

I try to fend it off. For a couple of minutes we tumble around, the mastiff jumping up on me then again sniffing my groin, trying to get its head between my legs. Finally it seems to give up, though it stays close by my side, wiggling its short tail and glancing up at me.

ai.jpg
Bad dog!

I glare at the mastiff. It sits down on its haunches and gives me a curious look.

ai.jpg
You really shouldn't do that, you know.

The dog starts sniffing my feet again. Hm. I don't think I'll get rid of it that easily...

33.jpg

LP comment: The Dog is basically a basic fighter, with decent Hp to be a cannon fodder. And no, you can't fuck the dog. If you don't resist enough, it'll cum on the princess's thigh. :lol:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
08.jpg

Is this for real?

I was hoping you'd be able to keep sparing us from the worst of the exploitation schlock, RK47. Is it pretty much necessary to up this sexy score bull?

RK47

Patron
Brother None said:
08.jpg

Is this for real?

I was hoping you'd be able to keep sparing us from the worst of the exploitation schlock, RK47. Is it pretty much necessary to up this sexy score bull?

"The pain will only be passing, you should survive the process."

"Endure. In enduring grow strong."

Also:

heartvico.jpg

:troll:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Oh, I will endure. But only because it's you, RK :love:

Wish I could put that in my sig here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom