Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Dance with Rogues - 47 - Divided We Stand (Finished)

My Princess will be Augmented

• The Cloak - Shadowdancer

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • The Dagger - Assassin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I was exploring the city. Fuck me. I tried to run at first, but the crossbow bolts killed me. :/

Erebus

Arcane
42.jpg

Y'know, I found it kind of funny, this time. This module is beginning to remind me of "Sex and the single adventuress", the differences being that it takes itself seriously and that it's rape instead of consensual sex. Maybe you get a special praise at the end of the module if you haven't missed a single rape opportunity ?

RK47

Patron
Damn radio at work. :(

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed
All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet

Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But I'm closer to the clouds up here

Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Ohh
Like a skyscraper

RK47

Patron
ElecTriCotter said:

Did you get a disease from being raped?

Aisha's about to get more than that.

State of mind:
negativeman.gif

Erebus

Arcane
RK47 said:

Wait, wait, don't tell me, I think I can guess... her rape has made her pregnant and the game is going to make you decide whether she bears the child of her rapist or has a back-alley abortion ! :P

RK47

Patron
Erebus said:
RK47 said:

Wait, wait, don't tell me, I think I can guess... her rape has made her pregnant and the game is going to make you decide whether she bears the child of her rapist or has a back-alley abortion ! :P

Hint: She has NOTHING in her inventory.

43.jpg

Breaking Axe

Educated
It's worse than I remember... I think the game has been updated, lots of dialogue I can't recall from trying it four years past. That said, I'm getting a lot of laughs out of this, struggle onwards, through the forced, endless dancing girl scenes to the
great old one rape.

Erebus

Arcane
RK47 said:
Hint: She has NOTHING in her inventory.

I see. But how am I to guess if she's just going to be raped against the nearest wall by the guard, or sent to prison to be gang-raped by inmates, or put in the stocks where random passerbies will rape her...

I mean, the possibilities are just endless !

Duckard

Augur
Does this mean you failed the disguise quest, since you lost the ashes item, or can you just grab some more ashes from the same place?

To be honest, though, this mod is pretty hardcore. Wander into to the wrong alley, lose all your possessions and get raped. Then get caught by a guard for indecent exposure so that something even worse can happen... Makes you wonder how far into the "you fucked up bad" territory you can go before the game just kills you off.

korenzel

Educated
At least this mod appropriately punishes players for their stupidity, or rewards those who like to put their characters through the most hardships. The game even warns you with a very unsubtle hint that "This alley to the east looks very dark and dangerous.". Going there without any armor or weapon was like begging to get raped.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Black Cat said:
There is little of rape about it given the characters are there to appeal to you, and the character you control is nothing but a tool by which to interact with those hot characters. If you want to talk about rape, is the equivalent of going no, no, please no to your boyfriend when you are actually more into it than he is and you actually had to convince him of tying you up. There is nothing of rape into it, jeez.

Also, let me laugh my ass off at everyone enjoying Rance raping girls but hating it when they are controlling the female character. :roll:
So Rance IS telling the truth?

Also, Rance is a total bro, the dudes we've seen so far here are just a bunch of black assholes.

RK47

Patron
While browsing Codex at work, this ad pops out.

45.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
It seems that this module is hardcore indeed, it really doesn't fuck around :yeah:

I wonder if you can lose important items that way, maybe you should use the mighty power of reloading a previous save, or change your class to paladin so that you're immune to diseases (although considering what've seen until now I'm certain it would be extremely hard to stay as a paladin...)

Black Cat

Magister
lightbane said:
I wonder if you can lose important items that way, maybe you should use the mighty power of reloading a previous save, or change your class to paladin so that you're immune to diseases (although considering what've seen until now I'm certain it would be extremely hard to stay as a paladin...)

Every single time you lose your items there is some way to recover them. Not always an easy way, naturally, but the option is there if you are a cool enough gal to find it and get away with it.

RK47

Patron
lightbane said:
It seems that this module is hardcore indeed, it really doesn't fuck around :yeah:

If you're referring to the ashes - there's no issue. There's more where that came from. Ashes are pretty common. On the mean time. I'm playing this game with Demi Lovato's latest hit on the background on full blast.

LIKE A SKYSCRAPER!

:yeah:

spekkio

Arcane
Could this LP end up as 2nd sticky in the Playground?

Only time can tell...

:hmmm:

Hekateras

Educated
Heard of this, never played it.

So far I approve of it. So far it's perfectly realistic of what it would actually be like being a solo female adventurer in a gritty setting, and I suppose the female perspective in general even in modern times, which guys are seldom aware of. Like, the ever-present risk of being raped if you're alone with a guy who can get away with it (except in real life, if it happens, it's less likely to generate sympathy and more "OMG you should've been more careful, it's your fault for being stupid enough to be left alone with him!"), or that if you walk alone into a seedy tavern (or bar, or busy New York street), some guys will invariably shout obscenities at you, or that if you're in a dark alley... Yeah.

Pick any book about a female being forced to live on the streets, it wouldn't be any different. This time around it's just more visceral because it's an interactive experience. (Yay, score one for "games can be better than novels"!)

The intro scene is horrible, but I don't see any fetishism about it. It doesn't romanticise rape, it's written as to be harrowing, and it's perfectly realistic in a scenario like that (enemies overrunning your home). The only "surprise" is that the rapist wasn't who you expected him to be.

I'm guessing the author just got sick of playing through games and mods where the protagonist being female is just... how do they put it... "only a cosmetic difference", and the darkest back alleys are still Happy Fun Sunshine Land when it comes to sexual violence and the scum living there will rob you and cut your throat but will be amazingly chivalrous about respecting your dignity.

korenzel said:
The tone certainly switches back and forth. From a generic but well executed premise, to a tasteless and out-of-the-blue rape scene, leading to a light hearted training sequence with a wise master...

1) You say that like it's possible (for someone who's not a sick bastard) to have a tasteful rape scene.

2) The rapist has a motivation for it, actually - his sweetheart died, and later comments indicate that he blames the king (and by extension, you) for not protecting the people he's supposed to protect, so it's something of revenge/lashing out. It's not what I'd call a gratuitous rape scene.

GarfunkeL said:
Docks of course, so you can get raped again.
I really don't get the oh-so-female semi-Stockholm Syndrome thing of having to fall in love with your rapist. Maybe it's an evolutionary useful trait in dire straits but just feels so wrong.

Actually, yes. Evolutionarily useful trait is exactly what it is. On the surface, it's a twisted "Rape is sex, sex is an expression of love, so if he raped me he must sort of love me!" thing. And it's definitely wrong. Doesn't make it any less real, and it certainly doesn't mean that a writer isn't allowed to explore that theme. I've heard that this module is dark and edgy, but well-written, so I doubt that the rapist-romance, if you choose to pursue it, is written without any awareness of how twisted it is.

RK47

Patron
Chapter 04: Like a Skyscraper

01.jpg

02.jpg

ai.jpg
I don't have any clothes...
patrol.jpg
I hereby arrest you for indecent behavior! Follow me!

The man grabs my arm, dragging me with him. I couldn't resist...I was bruised, beaten to near death...I was so tired.

03.jpg

sold.jpg
What's she in for?
patrol.jpg
Indecent behavior.
ai.jpg
But...but..I was raped....

They didn't listen.

04.jpg

sold.jpg
Ok. Ten lashes.
patrol.jpg
Aye, Sir!
ai.jpg
No..wait!

CRACK!

05.jpg

ai.jpg
AAAAAH!

He struck without mercy.

06.jpg

I lost count by the third stroke...but I remembered every searing pain it inflicted. The aftermath burns...and I raged. I began to hallucinate Vico's and the rest of the rapists' faces as my vision blurred. I cursed and swore to kill them all.

And then, darkness.

07.jpg

It was an extremely cold night. They gave me tattered rags and sent me on my way after a night in the dungeons. My wounds were left untreated and my bare feet numbed from the cold, wet streets.

08.jpg

By the grace of Allah, nothing untoward occurred to me as I returned to the Bear's Pit.

09.jpg

I slammed my room door shut behind me and quickly tossed my rags aside.

10.jpg

I needed a bath.

11.jpg

LP-er's Comment: The staple of anime softcore humor everywhere: Walking into the girl's bath.

12.jpg

ai.jpg
Ah - what now?
13.jpg

It's Caron. He walks up to my tub with a wide grin on his face, looking at my breasts. I sank to the bottom of my tub, letting the water level rise up to my chin.

car.jpg
Hey there Aisha! How's the water?
ai.jpg
Leave me be, Caron.
car.jpg
Aww...and I was so happy to see you. *He sighs with disappointment.*

I am too tired to argue with him. After what I've been through...

ai.jpg
What do you want, Caron?

He smiles and takes my hand to place a gentle kiss upon it.

ai.jpg
Leave me be, please. This isn't funny.

He wouldn't - would he?

car.jpg
I shall, in a moment. But first, I have to fetch something. I'll be right back.

He nonchalantly walks into Chelia's room. A few moments later he's back, carrying one of Chella's mirrors under his arm.

ai.jpg
What are you doing with Chella's mirror?
car.jpg
She wants me to clean it. *He rolls his eyes.*
ai.jpg
Hm. You?
car.jpg
Yeah. *He sighs.*
ai.jpg
Please let me finish my bath, Caron. It's getting a bit chilly in here.

It's strange. I'm not afraid of Caron...I know what male would do to me in this state, but..somehow I knew..Caron wouldn't do that sort of thing. He's the mischievous sort, but not vile.

car.jpg
Alright. Oh, but I almost forgot. How did your talk with Master Nathan go the other day?
ai.jpg
It wasn't so bad. He said he wants me to work for him, so no more kitchen work for me. I have to pass a couple of lessons first, however.
car.jpg
Oh, I see.

Hm, he didn't sound very happy.

ai.jpg
What's wrong Caron?
car.jpg
Nothing...I'm glad you're getting a chance to do something else but kitchen work.
ai.jpg
But...?
car.jpg
Yeah, well...
ai.jpg
What?
car.jpg
You see, I liked that you were in the kitchen. Or rather, that you were around. It was fun spending time with you in the evenings, showing you my tricks and all...

LP-er Comment: Aww, he likes Aisha.. Wait, was that a confession?

ai.jpg
Oh...

I don't know what to think. I guess...Caron likes me? But..I'm not ready to reply to his feelings. There's so much in my mind. I can't possibly tell him what happened.

car.jpg
Take care of yourself, okay? I'll try to catch you later.

He left the room. Of course, he's not gentleman enough to close it behind him. Too much to expect from a punk like him, I guess.

14.jpg

I rose from the bath, dried myself and closed the door.

15.jpg

I put on a spare change of clothes before collapsing to bed, dead tired.

The next morning....

16.jpg

I left the rags on the floor and sneaked out of the kitchen to avoid Chella's questions. I must be strong. They can take everything I have, but I'll rise from the ground! They'll see!

17.jpg

Oh, it's Caron by the hallway...

ai.jpg
Things could be worse...
car.jpg
*He chuckles.* Still working on those lessons then?
ai.jpg
Yes, I am.
car.jpg
Want to talk about them? I'm curious what you gotta do.

I diverted the question.

ai.jpg
What are you doing here, Caron?
car.jpg
Well, Chella told me to take stock of the things that are in the crates. Seems like nobody really knows what we keep in there. *He grins.*
ai.jpg
Did you find anything interesting?

I was in need of something. Anything to aid me in my trials. I lost everything the other day.

car.jpg
Some girl's lingerie, yesterday. Uh, you're not missing some panties by chance, are you? *He grins.*

LP-er comment: :hmmm: Perhaps I should put romancing Caron to a vote, after all.

ai.jpg
No, I'm not.
car.jpg
Darn. I was hoping they would be yours.

LP-er comment: The choices were: Blush / Giggle / Bad luck then / I never wear panties / Why's that? Let's...stay sane for a while.

ai.jpg
Bad luck then.
car.jpg
Right. *He laughs.*
ai.jpg
Talk to you later.
car.jpg
Heh, okay. But keep me updated will you?
ai.jpg
Sure.

I left the Bear's Pit and revisited the Tea Shop. This time, they're open.

18.jpg

A bald man greeted me.

19.jpg

ai.jpg
Master Nathan sends me. I'm here for a lesson.
hat.jpg
A lesson? Hmm. And what do you think could you learn from me?
ai.jpg
He told me you can show me how to fight!
hat.jpg
How to fight? Hmm hmm. Taka! Do you think we can teach her?

There was no response from his disciple who busied himself with work behind the tea shop.

hat.jpg
Please do not mind Taka. He does not talk a lot. Hmm. We have customers to serve. Let me propose something. You help us with the dishes and serving the customers, and later, in the evening we will talk about Master Nathan.
ai.jpg
Why not...
hat.jpg
Thank you. Your help is most welcome.

I pull up my sleeves and help do the dishes for a while. I've plenty of practice at the Bear's Pit.

hat.jpg
So tell me. Why is it that you wanted to fight?
ai.jpg
*Wipes another plate.* I thought it would be good if I could defend myself.
hat.jpg
Defending yourself. Yes. I suppose, that would seem like a valid reason... Still, things are hardly ever as simple as that. Say, a mugger attacks you in the streets. What would you do?
ai.jpg
I would try to defend myself as best as I can.

LP-er Comment: And failing that, get raped.

hat.jpg
So you fight, and it becomes apparent that he's no match for you. Still, he won't give up. Would you hurt him then?
ai.jpg
I think I would. But he started it!
hat.jpg
Perhaps the mugger is forced to rob you. Maybe he has a sick child at home and needs your money to pay a healer. What if he tries to take your money for this reason? What would you tell her? That you killed her dad when he tried to save his -

LP-er Comment: Oh fuck me, Kreia in D&D! The other option is to listen patiently.

ai.jpg
He shouldn't attack me! There are other ways to earn money.
hat.jpg
That is true, and I do not mean to say that you should not defend yourself. But you need to think, and I mean really think, before you turn against somebody. There's a difference between killing a mugger just because and fending him off so he eventually gives up and runs.

LP-er Comment: There's a really evil choice here, but I think Aisha hasn't completely fallen to the dark side.

ai.jpg
But what if he runs and attacks an old woman next who cannot defend herself? If I had killed him, I might have saved the old lady.

LP-er Comment: But...but...but..it's not! So it's not!

hat.jpg
That is why there are authorities. If you kill the mugger, he's dead. For sure. If you let him go, he might go and hurt someone else. But if you take him to the city guard, he'll be put to justice.

LP-er Comment: And his child dies. And if he survives and grow up, he'll blame Aisha for sending his dad to jail. The circle of revenge continues. What now, bitches?

ai.jpg
(After what I've been through...No.) Authorities? There's no justice in the city anymore, just...Dhorn!
hat.jpg
That may be so, at the moment. But I know of a man who does his best to keep chaos at bay. Trust the one who sent you here.
ai.jpg
Master Nathan?
hat.jpg
*He nods briefly.* Well, I believe that is enough talk for now. Tell me, do you have a name, too?
ai.jpg
Tina.

I lied. I should trust no one.

hat.jpg
We shall continue later then, Tina. I should see to my customers. And perhaps you'd like to think about what we have discussed today.

How can he understand? He's a man trained in the art of combat. I'm just a helpless girl cast into this cesspit! What good is sparing evil, if evil lives to commit more sins? I refused to accept his teaching and focused on my chores.

When evening fell, I feel very exhausted.

hat.jpg
Well, well, it seems our last customer has left us for the day. Taka! Please go downstairs and prepare everything. Our special guest and I will join you shortly.
ai.jpg
That would be most kind, Master Hatori.
hat.jpg
Taka is my student. He has to study hard, yet he never complains. He shows some good talent.
ai.jpg
Hello Taka!

Taka didn't even look at me.

ai.jpg
Could I...be your student too?
hat.jpg
I am afraid not. I do not teach females.
ai.jpg
Why is that?
hat.jpg
It is the tradition of my order that females are educated by females only. So while I won't take you as a student, I will show you the basics of fighting. Let us go downstairs now.

I clenched my fist with resolve. I will be stronger.

20.jpg

The cellar is a small arena. Well-kept. Racks of weapons stood at the wall while training dummies awaits training strikes from the disciples.

21.jpg

I imagined the face of Vico and the rapists...nothing would please me more than bludgeoning their faces, and breaking their bones with the morning star. Their manhood will also be crushed.

ai.jpg
I choose the morning star.

22.jpg

I gripped it tightly. It is my first weapon.

hat.jpg
Now, what I want you to do first is practice with the dummy over there. It's not so easy to hit as it seems. Come back to me when you've landed ten blows on it.
ai.jpg
I shall!

23.jpg

The first blow felt good. The rapists' face burned in my mind. I imagined the Dhorn torturer...and recalled the burning lashes on my back. I will have my revenge! I didn't fail to notice that my skirt was flying all over the place, giving Hatori ample view of my thighs, but if he's gazing at them, he hid it pretty well.

hat.jpg
Ten! Okay, good. Well done.

I paused to catch my breath.

hat.jpg
Knowing how to hit is only useful as long as you are alive, so what will you practice next is dodging your opponent's blows. We'll pit you against Taka. I will stand by and count down from ten. You must dodge his fists and stay on your feet until I reach zero.
ai.jpg
Taka will attack...with his fists?
hat.jpg
Indeed. Pay attention. His blows will hurt you for real.
ai.jpg
Alright.

I steeled myself for my first armed combat with a live opponent.

24.jpg

Taka rushed at me and struck my throat with his empty palm. I was stunned. He followed up with a flurry of blows I could not parry. Dazed, I attempted to swing my weapon, only to strike naught but air.

hat.jpg
8!

25.jpg

My knees gave way as his fist struck the sides of my ribs. It was barely the seventh count.

hat.jpg
Stop!

Hatori did not say a word and tend to my wounds. I looked at him for advice, but gained nothing. He stepped back as I rose to my feet. He nodded and raised his hand.

hat.jpg
Fight!

26.jpg

I thought of a plan to dodge Taka's blows better, a blessing perhaps. Would summoning a badger be considered cheating? I only needed to remain standing after ten counts, right?

27.jpg

My planning was interrupted with a stunning blow my throat.

28.jpg

As I fell backwards once more, I realized there's no way I could take Taka head on. Hatori healed my wounds once more, and started another bout.

29.jpg

I gambled on my footwork. I dash across, pillar to pillar, dodging blows from Taka. At times he was too far away to land a strike at me. Other times, I was not so quick and Taka gained an opportunistic strike, stealing a breath away from my lungs.

hat.jpg
4!

30.jpg

It's working. I only need a little bit more...

31.jpg

hat.jpg
1! Stop! The Fight's over!

Taka halted his advance and bowed. I remained standing, gasping for air. Did that satisfy Hatori?

hat.jpg
Looks like you've dodged Taka's fist well enough. You've done well, girl. That was no easy task. *He smiles.*
ai.jpg
Thank you.
hat.jpg
I recommend that you rest now and gather your strength. Your final task will be difficult.

I did as he commanded and rest on the floor to tend to my wounds.

hat.jpg
Now, we will test your skill by letting you fight a real opponent. *He motions to Taka.* Taka if you would be so kind?

I watched as Taka stepped towards a cage door. Inside, is a giant lizard. He opened it without hesitation!

hat.jpg
We caught this giant lizard in the ruins near the harbor. While not an outright evil creature, the lizard will feast on any being it deems weaker than itself. Once Taka unleashes the beast, I want you to fight it.
ai.jpg
Is that really necessary?
hat.jpg
Yes, it is. Now get ready to fight!

I watched as the lizard leapt out of the open cage. Taka gave it a hard stare, and the beast froze in its tracks and scanned the room for weaker prey. It laid its eyes on me instead!

32.jpg

I clasped my palms together and summoned a dire badger to distract it!

33.jpg

As the badger traded blows, I stepped towards the lizard's sides and swung my weapon. The lizard sensed my attack and sidestepped it.

34.jpg

I prayed for Allah's blessing.

35.jpg

The creature finally succumbed to our combined assault. And Hatori watched proudly as I cut a piece of meat as a trophy.

36.jpg

I'm not sure it's edible...but...whatever.

hat.jpg
You've done well, girl. You have passed my lesson. I will tell Master Nathan so.
ai.jpg
Thank you.
hat.jpg
I will also give you something for your protection. Something to keep you safe. I have a feeling you will have use of that in the future.
ai.jpg
Thank you.
hat.jpg
It is a suit of armor. It won't likely fit, so best to bring it to Igor the Smith. You can find him in his shop in Northern Betancuria. He will resize it to fit you. Be well, girl. Don't forget what you have learned here.
ai.jpg
I won't Master Hatori, thank you for everything.

I stepped out of tea shop feeling proud with myself. I checked my pack and examined the piece of armor.

37.jpg

Yes.. This won't do. I have to get it repaired first. I hope Igor is willing to do it free of charge. I have no gold at the moment. I clutched my morning star tightly as I raced towards the marketplace.

38.jpg

A cry of a guard drew my attention. I nervously stopped in my tracks to respond to his call.

39.jpg

ai.jpg
Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know it was not permitted...

Damn. That was silly of me. He could've confiscated it and I would end up with nothing to defend myself!

40.jpg

I found Igor's shop and stepped inside.

41.jpg

42.jpg

ai.jpg
I have an armor here, but it doesn't fit me. Could you alter it so I can wear it?
igor.jpg
Heh. And of course you just found it on the streets by chance, and did not steal it, did you?
ai.jpg
Hatori gave it to me.
igor.jpg
Hatori? Now did he?
ai.jpg
Hatori was training me, if you must know.
igor.jpg
Hatori already has a student. Don't lie to me, young lady.
ai.jpg
I did not! Master Nathan sent me to him.
igor.jpg
Oh, Master Nathan. I tell you what. I will alter this armor for free then. And I'll make it so that you look really good in it, too!
ai.jpg
Sounds nice!
igor.jpg
Show me the armor you want to be altered please.

I gave him the armor from Hatori.

igor.jpg
Okay, let me see.

LP-er Comment: If Aisha had been patiently listening to Hatori's teachings and did not argue, she would get a better quality armor than this one.

igor.jpg
It's going to be difficult to make it fit around your chest. No offense. *He grins.*
ai.jpg
I'm sure you'll do your best.

Igor studies the armor again, then places it on his anvil and carefully cuts it in two. He takes one piece, makes me hold it in front of my front side and puts down marks on the material to indicate the required changes he needed to make. This procedure continues for a good while. He cuts the armor into smaller and smaller pieces, then slowly put the parts back together. Finally, he's done.

igor.jpg
Here you go. I hope you like it!
ai.jpg
Thank you, Master Igor.
igor.jpg
Don't forget to stop by from time to time! I have shields, armors and weapons!
ai.jpg
I shall. When I have the gold.

43.jpg

My first armor. I put it on.

44.jpg

I feel much more safer and confident.Things are looking up. I decided to return to the harbor to finish my lesson in disguise, but made a mental note to avoid the alleyway. I'm not ready to kill those rapists yet.

47.jpg

46.jpg

mart.jpg
M'lady! M'lady! A moment, please!
ai.jpg
Do I know you?
mart.jpg
Well, I don't think we have met. But I saw you pass by and felt a lightning struck me! You're perfect! An angel! I beg you, please! Let me paint you so your beauty shall be preserved for all time!
ai.jpg
You want to paint me?

LP-er Comment: Yes. Paint. Y'know....Paint. Wink Wink. Nudge nudge.

mart.jpg
Yes! Oh, I'm sorry. I was so taken by you that I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Mart. I'm a painter. And I just have to create a painting of you!
ai.jpg
Hm. I don't know. What's in it for me?
mart.jpg
I'll give you 20 gold pieces!
ai.jpg
(That's more than I've lost when I...I..lost it.) 20 gold coins, just so you may paint me?
mart.jpg
I'll expect you to take off your clothes of course so I can point your most beautiful shape. But I'm an artist. Let me assure you, I will only look upon you with the eyes of a painter.

LP-er Comment: ......I knew it.

ai.jpg
(I could really use the money. And I do have a weapon to defend myself. He doesn't look like the dangerous sort.) Hm, in that case you'd have to pay me a little more.
mart.jpg
Oh...Let me see. *He rummages through his pockets and counts his money.* I can give you 26 gold coins! That's all I have! Please, fairest lady...
ai.jpg
Well, okay.
mart.jpg
Thank you so much! Come! We shall go to my atelier at once! It's right here, the building behind me!
ai.jpg
Okay sure. (The moment I see another person in there, I'm bolting for the door.

LP-er Comment: If you can make the Save vs Cutscene paralysis that is. :smug:

49.jpg

mart.jpg
Here we are! This is my atelier. It's not very glamorous, admittedly.

I look around and study the place. There doesn't seem to be anyone else lurking in the shadows...

mart.jpg
Anyway...shall we begin? Let me tell you. I was thinking of something like a sleeping angel...

He steps closer and points to the bench.

mart.jpg
You're resting on your bed, your clothes tangled up on the floor in front of you. You've picked up a cushion and cuddle your self up to it. There's a gentle, relaxed expression on your face, your eyes are closed. The light of the candles behind you bathes you in soft, glowing light, making you look like an angel from a star far, far away.
ai.jpg
Why can't I wear a shift?
mart.jpg
It wouldn't do your beauty justice, M'lady. But we will place the cushion in such a position that you won't wish to show is covered. I would never wish to make you uncomfortable.
ai.jpg
I may arrange everything myself?
mart.jpg
But of course, M'lady!
ai.jpg
(He's convinced me.) Okay then.
mart.jpg
Excellent! Please take off your dress now and make yourself comfortable on the bench.

I did as he ask and clutched the cushion firmly on my chest to cover my nakedness before placing myself on the bench.

49.jpg

Time passes.

mart.jpg
Alright, M'lady, almost perfect. Please straighten your back a little more.
mart.jpg
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Pleaes try not to move now for a while.

He starts working. The swipes on his brush, and gentle dipping on the ink impressed me. There's so much grace in his movement, things I've not witnessed for a long time since I've entered into this life.

mart.jpg
This is going to be best painting I've ever done.

I smiled widely for him as he made a rectangular shape with his fingers to imagine a frame around me.

mart.jpg
You're absolutely stunning. Your body is made for being painted.

More time passes.

mart.jpg
Almost done now, M'lady. I'll show it to you in a moment. Just a little more pink here and...

Slowly, he places the tip on the canvas and made the final stroke with his brush. He let loose a breath he held for a while and exhaled with a smile.

mart.jpg
Okay. Perfect! Have a look!

He turns the painting around, it's really well done. I gave him the thumbs up. He places the canvas down and bent over to hand me over my clothes when the door to his some suddenly burst open.

50.jpg

LP-er Comment: :lol:

Hekateras

Educated
Dun dun DUNNN!

Artists are crazy. (I'm on Deviantart, I know what I'm talking about.) He seemed fairly harmless, though.

Will we now get to see him talk himself humorously and eccentrically out of this sticky situation? Or will both he and Aisha be taken to prison to be gang-raped?

Erebus

Arcane
Painting a naked young woman with whip marks on her back ? Sexy ! :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom