Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's walk the streets of Silent Hill (Complete !)

ecliptic

Liturgist
Don't get it.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Martyrs Will Burn In Hell

No time to waste. Cheryl must be somewhere around the Lake, we must find her. Armed with resolve (and chainsaw) we go back onto the snowy dark streets of the resort area...

33vntyd.jpg

6geslh.jpg

Code:
Chapter XXII :

o     o                o                        o      o  o 8 8    .oPYo.                      o          o    o        8 8 
8b   d8                8                        8      8    8 8    8   `8                      8          8    8        8 8 
8`b d'8 .oPYo. oPYo.  o8P o    o oPYo. .oPYo.   8      8 o8 8 8   o8YooP' o    o oPYo. odYo.   8 odYo.   o8oooo8 .oPYo. 8 8 
8 `o' 8 .oooo8 8  `'   8  8    8 8  `' Yb..     8  db  8  8 8 8    8   `b 8    8 8  `' 8' `8   8 8' `8    8    8 8oooo8 8 8 
8     8 8    8 8       8  8    8 8       'Yb.   `b.PY.d'  8 8 8    8    8 8    8 8     8   8   8 8   8    8    8 8.     8 8 
8     8 `YooP8 8       8  `YooP8 8     `YooP'    `8  8'   8 8 8    8oooP' `YooP' 8     8   8   8 8   8    8    8 `Yooo' 8 8 
..::::..:.....:..::::::..::....8 ..:::::.....:::::..:..:::......:::......::.....:..::::..::..::....::..:::..:::..:.....:....
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ooP'.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Where are we ?

33w6wpf.jpg

It's time we crossed that bridge and search the rest of the area...

jfccqu.jpg

HUH ?

fx5h0g.jpg

30rtk7m.png
What's going on ?!!

:SIRENS:

4h6rz6.jpg

r222vq.jpg

28jo6x.jpg

Uh-oh...

2ihkrhh.jpg

30uwy7p.jpg

2u9278y.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Rather than shifting from reality to a nightmare, this is more like reality becoming a nightmare. I don't like this feeling. It's like something bad is about to happen...

2qmqnuq.jpg

Something wicked this way comes, folks. Behind us the bridge descends into nothingness. No way back, only forward.

6r35ox.jpg

We head west, fighting tooth and nail with creatures of nightmare.

1g0sxh.jpg

24pb24o.jpg

25s33iu.jpg

There's an opened door here, let's check it out.

jrcpza.jpg

We find a hellhound, but nothing more of importance. Only the mark of Samael that is adorning the walls...

2cenn5x.jpg

Outside, a sign advertises the local amusement park ...a memory of carefree happiness among this madness.

51kih.jpg

rrty4m.jpg

The road leading to the park has vanished, leaving this line of investigation dead. Let's see what else is here in this area :

24ytppk.jpg

We haven't visited the lighthouse yet, time to head that way.

219tn9f.jpg

2d82j6a.jpg

We run like hell, evading murderous monsters along the way... The main bridge is closed, so we head down the stairs.

9sc7e0.jpg

2j5hoo5.jpg

Hmm, there's a boat here. Maybe we should check it out.

35168uo.jpg

2mcewy1.jpg

It doesn't look inviting. No sir.

315hdu8.jpg

:cracking sound:

Huh ? I think I heard something beyond those doors...

2liwrch.jpg

2rghz0g.jpg

Who's there ?

33pac7r.jpg

2rvyj5j.png
Harry !

30rtk7m.png
How did you get back here ?

2rvyj5j.png
I followed the sewer. Were you the one who cut out the fence ?

30rtk7m.png
Yeah. I'm glad you made it. I was worried about you.

2rvyj5j.png
*You* were worried ?! Where did you disappear to ?

30rtk7m.png
...uh...

oi7mv6.jpg

2rvyj5j.png
I just want to know what's going on here. What is with this town ?

The million dollar question...

30rtk7m.png
This may sound really off the wall, but listen to me. You've got to believe me. I haven't gone crazy, and I'm not fooling around.

2rvyj5j.png

30rtk7m.png
At first, I thought I was losing my mind. But now I know I'm not. It's not me. This whole town... it's being invaded by the Otherworld.

2rvyj5j.png
The Otherworld ?

30rtk7m.png
A world where someone's nightmarish delusions have come to life... Little by little the invasion is spreading, trying to swallow up everything in darkness.

10xgi8y.jpg

2rvyj5j.png
Harry, hold on a minute. I don't get it.

30rtk7m.png
Look, I don't understand it all myself. I... guess i can't explain it.

2rvyj5j.png
Well, what's making this happen ?

30rtk7m.png
I don't know that either. But I do know Cheryl is "there".

2rvyj5j.png
"There"...?

30rtk7m.png
Under whoever created this darkness. Cheryl is somewhere. And she needs my help.

2rvyj5j.png
Harry. This whole thing's been a major blow to you. You need to rest.

30rtk7m.png
Cybil, I...

WHEN SUDDENLY !

j7vq5h.jpg

2a7wi9s.jpg

The old hag !

30rtk7m.png
Dahlia Gillespie !

mts9bp.png
Was it not as I said ? I see it all now. Yes, everything. Hungry for sacrifice, the demon will swallow up the land.

2rvyj5j.png
...?!

mts9bp.png
I knew this day would come... and what's more, the task is almost finished. There's only two left.

30rtk7m.png
Two ?

mts9bp.png
To seal this town to the abyss, the mark of Samael. When it is completed, all is lost.

ne739c.jpg

mts9bp.png
The dead will walk, and martyrs will burn in the fires of hell ! Everyone will DIE !

Uh-oh. Harry looks pissed.

zbib6.jpg

30rtk7m.png
So what am I supposed to do ?! I've got to save Cheryl !!

mts9bp.png
It's simple. Stop the demon.

30rtk7m.png
The demon ? What demon ?!

mts9bp.png
The demon taking that child's form. Stop it before your daughter becomes a sacrifice. Before it is too late.

30rtk7m.png
How am I supposed to stop it ?

mts9bp.png
Go to the lighthouse on the lake, and to the center of the amusement park. Make haste. You are our only hope.

Cybil has silent all this time, as if trying to make up her mind about something. It seems the choice has been made...

2lkr0jp.jpg

2rvyj5j.png
I really don't get what's going on, but if there's a chance we can save your daughter, I'm in.

30rtk7m.png
...Thanks.

2rvyj5j.png
I'll check out the amusement park. You, go to the lighthouse.

35li4ua.jpg

2yubzu9.jpg

29vcl6a.jpg

And with that "No problemo" gesture, she leaves. However, the old hag hasn't said her last word.

qz16hs.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Use what ?

mts9bp.png
The Flauros.

30rtk7m.png
...You mean that pyramid-shaped thing ?

mts9bp.png
Only with that you can stop it.

302ymo9.jpg

Huh ?

ibjbwk.jpg

2r2adk5.jpg

She's gone.

14lmxea.jpg

And we're left alone. Alone, with an itch we can't scratch.
Itch ? No, more like a faint pulsing... hey it's that amulet again. Let's see if we can use it again in this place.

315g8r8.jpg

kce5pi.jpg

1z1v1tw.jpg

Whoa ! There are five of them now !

hwmznq.jpg

They spin around and then vanish once again. These close encounters of the third kind are getting more and more intense...
Bah, let's forget about it and look around :

1h3392.jpg

We find some valuable supplies. Unfortunately, we can't use the boat for transportation.

2zsr4uw.jpg

Time to head out from the front side...

30tl4di.jpg

Great, the radio is hissing loudly and we can't see shit. Where's that damn monster ?

ev6lgw.jpg

vrc7px.jpg

The fucker was hiding on the boat's roof !

2zyit09.jpg

2u6d3ma.jpg

352ezdf.jpg

It's gonna be a looong night...

lightbane

Arcane
Great update, also *notices Ghostdog's avatar* upate your Bloodnet lp you troll :rpgcodex:

CrimHead

Scholar
Is it just me, or are the only real difficult enemies in this game Grey Children when massed? I'm replaying this on Hard Difficulty and once you get the shotgun and axe, dealing with enemies one or two at a time becomes trivial.

But then again, it could be just because I'm so badass :smug:

Radisshu

Prophet
How is combat in this game overall? Combat in SH2 is ridiculously easy, but none of the enemies are designed to be that threatening (as in, if you ran into them IRL, they would be less dangerous than your average person), and seem mostly to be there to add to the mood. The monsters in SH3 are pretty dangerous, though. Don't remember much of 4, but I think it had some pretty difficult fights (and the fucking two-headed legless babies).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
CrimHead said:
Is it just me, or are the only real difficult enemies in this game Grey Children when massed? I'm replaying this on Hard Difficulty and once you get the shotgun and axe, dealing with enemies one or two at a time becomes trivial.

But then again, it could be just because I'm so badass :smug:

The combat difficulty doesn't change that much in hard. It's just that there are more enemies, they take more hits to die (I think) and you've got fewer ammo. You should really try to avoid most fights and especially the use of ranged weapons, or you could easily end up without ammo. If this happens in a boss-fight, you're screwed.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Radisshu said:
How is combat in this game overall? Combat in SH2 is ridiculously easy, but none of the enemies are designed to be that threatening (as in, if you ran into them IRL, they would be less dangerous than your average person), and seem mostly to be there to add to the mood. The monsters in SH3 are pretty dangerous, though. Don't remember much of 4, but I think it had some pretty difficult fights (and the fucking two-headed legless babies).

With the right weapon and the right move you can deal with most enemies in SH. The Shotgun and the rifle can get you quickly out of most situations, but as I've said, you don't have enough ammo to around shooting everyone. So basically you either have to use melee weapons, or run away. Some enemies can't be killed by melee weapons.

Compared to SH2 the combat is more difficult. I can't really remember SH3's combat difficulty though.

Radisshu

Prophet
ghostdog said:
Radisshu said:

With the right weapon and the right move you can deal with most enemies in SH. The Shotgun and the rifle can get you quickly out of most situations, but as I've said, you don't have enough ammo to around shooting everyone. So basically you either have to use melee weapons, or run away. Some enemies can't be killed by melee weapons.

Compared to SH2 the combat is more difficult. I can't really remember SH3's combat difficulty though.

I'm comparing it to SH2, since I never played SH, but the combat was definitely a step up from the previous game. Especially these incredibly annoying flying enemies that had huge blades coming out of their bodies. I forgot what they were called, but they always made a very distinct sound that made you go "FUUUUU"

EDIT:
200px-Pendulum.png

These things, apparently they were called Pendulums

CrimHead

Scholar
You pretty much have to run away from 80% of all enemies in SH3. Even two at a time and you're screwed. I think there are some you actually can't kill too. As far as difficulty of the series is concerned, I'd rank the games

Silent Hill 3>Silent Hill 4>Silent Hill 1>Silent Hill 2

None of them are ball bustingly difficult, though, ala the Siren series (which make me :x)

Also, I can only remember being actually, physically frightened by SH on a couple of occasions, and only in one of the games-- Silent Hill 2. The games aren't really scary to me, per-se, but disturbing, unsettling, and intensely surreal.

One thing that frustrates me about the first 4 SH games is that how in each successive iteration the amount of time spent actually exploring the city is drastically reduced. Ie. Silent Hill 1 had the most, while SH4 had none. Silent Hill 1 has a very different atmosphere because of this as compared to the rest of the series. I love scrounging through abandoned shops and houses in SH1, looking for ammo and healing items, or just a place to save (save states are for pussies :smug:). If SH is ever revived (which it most likely won't be) it needs to have more survival elements like that.

Kz3r0

Arcane
CrimHead said:
If SH is ever revived (which it most likely won't be) it needs to have more survival elements like that.
It has already been done, it's called Resident Evil.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Chapter 23, huh ? We've gone far. I think it's time we had a look at our mysterious cast :

2im6wdg.jpg

9u6fsh.jpg
HARRY MASON

Our protagonist has had it rough. What started as a nice vacation to the resort town of Silent Hill, became a horrible nightmare. He was engaged in a car accident, we woke up in a deserted misty town filled with monsters, and his daughter is missing. He must find her, but it's not easy. It's like he's living in someone else's nightmare. Something has happened to the town... he has heared rumors about an old cult, about a special drug developed only in this area. Some kind of ritual may be taking place and the mark of Samael has started to appear around town. His daughter has somehow gotten involved in this and he must save her, as soon as possible, because things are only getting worse.

Trait: The only thing he really cares about is his daughter, everything else can go to hell... and it probably will.

10horab.jpg
CHERYL MASON

Harry's daughter has gone missing. In the beginning Harry thought he saw her figure in the mist but then he lost track of her. Nevertheless, it seems she has tried to leave signs behind for Harry to follow. When Harry picked up a dead phone in the elementary school, he heard her voice calling for him. She also suddenly appeared in the town center's screens, crying desperately for his help. What has happened to her ? What is her connection with what's going on in the town ? Has she been taken to be offered as a sacrifice to what unholy demon of the underworld is trying to take over Silent Hill ?

Trait: She's cute and in grave danger.

2uivn02.jpg
CYBIL BENNETT

She came to Silent Hill from a nearby town to find out why communications have stopped. She found Harry unconscious and gave him a gun for protection. Then she tried to leave town to get re-enforcements, but she was unable to find a way out of Silent Hill. It seems she hasn't seen the same horrors as Harry and she is rather skeptical of what he's telling her about his experiences. Nevertheless, she has agreed to do her best to help him find his daughter.

Trait: Her tight leather pants really compliment her well-shaped buttocks.

j580o5.png
DHALIA GILLESPIE

This mysterious old woman appeared to Harry in the Balkan Church. It seems she had been tolling the bells to get him there. She hints that she knows what is going on in this town but she is rather cryptical about it. Whatever the case, she says that she needs Harry's help and she tells him that he's the only one that can do something about what's going on in Silent Hill. She told him that a demon from the underworld is trying to swallow up the town. This may be true as sometimes Harry gets shifted to another, much darker Silent Hill, where everything is hellish. Up to now she has been pointing Harry to the right direction, but what is her actual role in all of this ? She knows too much and she reveals almost nothing. Can she really be trusted ?

Trait: She's an old-hag at max level.

28jsbd.png
MICHAEL KAUFMANN

He and Harry first met in the Hospital and he told him that he's a doctor. He claims he knows nothing about what has happened in this town, but his behavior is rather suspicious. It seems he's always in a hurry and it looks like he's somehow connected to the local drug trafficking. Could he also be a member of the local cult ? Is he friend or foe ? Whatever the case he doesn't look like a man to be taken lightly. Word of wisdom : don't ever try to snatch his suitcase, it's very important to him.

Trait: He likes to use old-school phrases like "flapping your gums".

xf7no2.png
LISA GARLAND

She's a nurse at the local Hospital. She too claims ignorance of what has happened to the town, but she told Harry some of the local history. She mentioned her fears that the rumors about the old cult may be true and that they may be behind all this. She also told Harry that Dhalia was rumored to be somewhat mad, after her daughter died in a fire. She doesn't seem to know about the mysterious facility Harry found in the basement of the Hospital. She's scared, but reluctant to leave the hospital. Strange thing is that Harry has only met her in the "other" Silent Hill...

Trait: She has a tendency of falling into Harry's arms.

ehxlxl.png
ALESSA

Harry has been seeing this young schoolgirl, briefly, in dream-like moments. She could be the figure that stepped in-front of his car and caused the accident. Her picture was found in one of the rooms in the basement facilty of the Hospital. Was she treated there ? What is her connection with the recent events in Silent Hill ? When Harry asked Kaufmann if he knows her he gave him a quick negative response.

Trait: When she appears things happen.

2q1hwme.png
SILENT HILL

In the old days it was a reclusive place and people living there were kept to themselves. It seems a strange religion/cult took form at some point. In the recent years the town was reformed as a resort area, tourists came in, and Silent Hill became wealthy. Seven years ago though, a big fire burned part of the town and afterwards things weren't the same. The amount of tourists coming to town gradually decreased and strange deaths started to occur. A drug ring appeared, trafficking a new drug that seemed to be created from a local flower. Could it be that the old cult came back ? What of the nightmare Harry's been experiencing, what of the monsters, the hellish visions ? Why has the mark of Samael appeared in Silent Hill ?

Trait: It's foggy, it's disturbing, it's scary.

Indeed, what of the monsters ? There have been many things that have tried to kill Harry recently. Are they real, do they come from another world, or are they simply the manifestation of someone's delusions ?

21j3erq.png
CREEPER

The look like huge cockroaches and they attack Harry Mason by nipping at his ankles. Their small size and flat bodies make them difficult targets, however, you can stomp on the creatures in order to kill them. You'll have to shoot them first, get them on their back and then smash their filthy gland with your foot.

ndvu9s.png
BLOODSUCKER

The Bloodsucker is a creature resembling three leeches fused together at the base, which writhes like octopus tentacles. If you get close it will leech on Harry and start drinking his blood. They can't be killed, but they can be tricked. It is impossible to totally avoid tentacle rape in Silent Hill.

25pk4so.png
PUPPET NURSE

Puppet Nurses are monstrous nurses wearing old-fashioned uniforms. Large, slug-like parasites grow out of their backs, causing the nurses to hunch forward when they walk. They attack with a knife and a mean disposition. The hammer can keep them at bay, if it's only one of them. If they're many, make for the shotgun and make a prayer.

11kgup4.png
PUPPET DOCTOR

They are possessed by the same parasite infesting the Puppet Nurses, causing them to also have a similar hunchbacked appearance. They wear standard hospital gear, including a white lab coat and tie. If they try to examine you, politely decline. If they try to give you anal probing, reply with a hammer on their head.

124ufky.png
NIGHT FLUTTER

The Night Flutter is an alternate version of the Air Screamer, its head has been replaced with a solid mass of worms, and its body is more humanoid in shape. It appears in the "other" version of silent Hill. You can shoot it, or run. You better run.

34digc1.png
WORMHEAD

Worm Heads are essentially upgraded versions of the Groaners. Due to Silent Hill's corruptible force, the Groaner transforms into a more grotesque and powerful creature. Its head is completely covered in what seems to be a mass of worms (hence the name) and it has gained more mass than its Fog World counterpart.

2qntirn.png
HANGED SCRATCHER

They are known to attack from the ceiling, or below. Due to the excessive darkness within the sewers, and the fact that Harry Mason's radio doesn't work underground, they can easily surprise you. Fairly slow, Hanged Scratchers compensate for their lack of speed with reach and endurance. They also prove quite diligent in pursuing prey once they've caught sight of it. It is best to use the hammer or a firearm on them. Closing sewer doors on their face also works.

Code:
Chapter XXIII :

.oPYo. 8                .oPYo.    d'b                        .oPYo.          o                 .oPYo.                             
 8    8 8                8'  `8    8                          8    8          8                 8                                  
o8YooP' 8 .oPYo. odYo.   8.  .8   o8P  oPYo. .oPYo. ooYoYo.   8    8 o    o  o8P .oPYo. oPYo.   `Yooo. .oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo. 
 8      8 .oooo8 8' `8   `YooP8    8   8  `' 8    8 8' 8  8   8    8 8    8   8  8oooo8 8  `'       `8 8    8 .oooo8 8    ' 8oooo8 
 8      8 8    8 8   8       .P    8   8     8    8 8  8  8   8    8 8    8   8  8.     8            8 8    8 8    8 8    . 8.     
 8      8 `YooP8 8   8   `YooP'    8   8     `YooP' 8  8  8   `YooP' `YooP'   8  `Yooo' 8       `YooP' 8YooP' `YooP8 `YooP' `Yooo' 
:..:::::..:.....:..::..:::.....::::..::..:::::.....:..:..:..:::.....::.....:::..::.....:..:::::::.....:8 ....::.....::.....::.....:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::8 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wow, that was one long intro. Last time we left Harry as he emerged from the front side of the barge. Our destination is set, we must reach the lighthouse.

sqh6k8.jpg

On top of the stairs a romper is waiting for us, but we use the bars for cover and easily take him down with the chainsaw.

vq1auq.jpg

The way is blocked once more, so we'll have to use the side-way...

2rc7fic.jpg

16lz4v4.jpg

:RADIO HISS:

:WINGS FLUTTERING:

zojqki.jpg

It tried to ambush us from behind, but we scared it away... we must move fast.

28baet3.jpg

...oh shit

2hn9p2e.jpg

Only the rifle can save us from this situation.

qrycmg.jpg

Our view is very limited and those flying bastards can be a pain in the ass, fortunately we get one of them.

30de5vr.jpg

Another dead end. Where are we ?

e7kot5.jpg

nq7n6b.jpg

We're getting close and enemies are starting to attack us in numbers.

2eartyq.jpg

23w1q38.jpg

We're nearly there, we run as fast as we can...

1fe3c.jpg

103eqyu.jpg

Here it is. I wonder what we'll find inside.

v5jxjm.jpg

2ib2bdf.jpg

Well, we found a save point, so we better save. I have a feeling things will get ugly soon. Only way to go is up.

2afwksy.jpg

339mzoh.jpg

1rufb5.jpg

WHAT THE-

oa3o80.jpg

fejmg5.jpg

This doesn't look good...

v3oobc.jpg

ws1cfd.jpg

2w2hhl3.jpg

Gone... It was Alessa, no mistake about it.

e12jj8.jpg

We were too late, the mark of Samael has been set upon this place. All around us lies a dark void...

29p9sug.jpg

Suddenly, we get an urge to get hold of the channeling stone...

14v4ccz.jpg

fuc9sk.jpg

oa96pg.jpg

25fszug.jpg

Whoa, there's a whole fleet of those things !

95ziv8.jpg

23uwity.jpg

:gulp: they're coming closer !!

2j0miac.jpg

2m4d4cy.jpg

34ewy6b.jpg

Holy shit, they really are aliens !

fuqu4k.jpg

OMG ! We've made contact with intelligent beings from outer space ! Maybe we should greet them to earth, ask them if they built the pyramids... get Mulder out of the madhouse, he's been right all along !

3013w4i.jpg

Fuck that, we're in Silent-Fucking-Hill and we've got more important things to worry about. Maybe these bug-eyed aliens know something about Cheryl...

2m4ewk4.jpg

2nuk3dw.jpg

Whoops. Wrong question.

wvbihe.jpg

33kc57s.jpg

34yobj8.jpg

1zwf575.jpg

28hmv6q.jpg

Thus, Harry became another victim of Alien abduction...

23gxrfs.jpg

10ykzlk.jpg

mug7j6.jpg

x6bmdf.jpg

And that was the secret UFO ending !

Without a walkthrough I would imagine getting this ending would be very difficult, since you have to use the stone in specific places, without having any clues. As for the ending itself, obviously it's a reference from the developers to their favorite UFO movies.

Ok, let's see our stats :

okani0.jpg

Not bad. Afterwards, we can create a special "Next Fear" savegame. If we load it, we'll start the game again and in our inventory we'll find the Hyper Blaster. It's a laser-like gun that rarely misses and has infinite ammo. It's not very powerful though, so it's not game-breaking. If you finish this new game with a very good rank, next time the hyper blaster will be much more powerful.

n357rb.jpg

Actually, there's another way to obtain it when playing the game in a real PSX. If you have Konami's old game gun, plug it in to controller port 2 before you start the game. Load up the game and in your inventory you will now have the hyperblaster. You can even use the konami gun to shoot.

Well, it seems like I finished the game. See ya ! :salute:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ghostdog said:
Well, it seems like I finished the game. See ya !

:rage:

Don't you dare quitting this fine LP like this. THERE SHALL BE NO POPAMOLE PULP SHITHE ENDING ON MAH CODEX. :x

Finish this game as you were supposed to or else be ready for our...
:mob:
reckoning.

spekkio

Arcane
Thread delivers and OP is an ethereal canine.

dfdn5x.jpg

In before the rest of the game.

:rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom