Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Meetup @ PAX?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Black said:
Gay faggots and trannies.

The soul of Codex! :love:

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Vibalist said:
Who from the Codex did you fuck?

PennyAnte. I'd call it consensual rape, because although I was a willing participant the physical act of sex was very much in line with rape. She beat me , tied me up, gagged me, and then fucked me in the ass. And thus, SMA lost her virginity.

Sick Bum

Novice
ScottishMartialArts said:
Vibalist said:
Who from the Codex did you fuck?

PennyAnte. I'd call it consensual rape, because although I was a willing participant the physical act of sex was very much in line with rape. She beat me , tied me up, gagged me, and then fucked me in the ass. And thus, SMA lost her virginity.

I guess this is meant as a joke but this place is weird enough that if it is you should specify.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I guess this is meant as a joke but this place is weird enough that if it is you should specify.

So, why do you think it's a joke? Would the reality be too much for you to handle?

Sick Bum

Novice
FeelTheRads said:

So, why do you think it's a joke? Would the reality be too much for you to handle?

I hope it's a joke. Hearing that made me feel funny, not funny haha and not tingly more like my wiener was caught in my zipper and blood was running down my leg.

No, that really happened. There was a whole drama thread about it. SMA likes drama, because drama = attention.

Also, yeah, keep it in GD.

Unradscorpion said:
So no one willing to come yet?
Codex demography is too spread out, the only real successful meetup could be held in Poland. Would be up for a London meet by the way, Matt, Sheek, you guys game?

ScottishMartialArts said:
consensual rape

fuckthisshit.jpg

Ghoulem

Erudite
/msg me when there is a codex world convention..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom