Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bring them smilies BACK!

Bring them all back!

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QUICKLY!

• NO

• Total voters

Coyote

Arcane
Terror Teats said:
spud.png

It was not meant as a serious suggestion. And was BROFIST ever even an emoticon? I thought there was just the ASCII art people have in their signatures.

ElectricOtter

DarkUnderlord said:
Due to popular demand, I have brought smilies BACK!
Thanks, but we're still missing :codexrage: and :rpgcodex:

Add those and I'll be simultaneously :love: and :smug:

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
GIVE THEM ALL BACK!

It's like we've demanded pizzas to feed ourselves and our hostages, and the fucking hostage negotiator just sends cheese pizza, cut into very thin slices. WE SHALL NOT BE APPEASED WITH SUCH MOCKERY!!!

:anger:

Kz3r0

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Who are you, Tan-Man?
Stay your ground, there are already three too a-many.

Shannow

Waster of Time
DarkUnderlord said:
Strong is the flip-flop in this one.
And here I thought DU would for once in his life stand for incline.

Now the codex is rotten through and through. Might as well be a cesspool like 4chan and something awful. Those sites are the symtoms for the degeneration of humanity and their posters stink. Now the codex will sink to their level.

Damn it, DU. You knew somebody had to do it. The turnover was pathetic. *honourableselfsacrifice*

Micmu

Magister
DarkUnderlord said:
Yeah so instead of smilies (you know, those 15x15 gifs), you brought the whole 4chan lulzurama back. :roll:

Glyphwright

How about putting all the big smileys (like :rage:) on the very bottom of the list?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom