Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This FF8 LP is totally dead.

Radisshu

Prophet
I actually sold this game to an old friend for 50 svenska kronor. Said friend is now imprisoned for murder. Coincidence?

DriacKin

Arbiter
emo horse said:
Oh hey, before we do this, you oughtta know that FF7 was the only departure from the series' traditional Cid character. Here's he's back to normal, being a stupid old man.
As opposed to FF7, where he played a stupid old redneck.

Radisshu

Prophet
DriacKin said:
emo horse said:
Oh hey, before we do this, you oughtta know that FF7 was the only departure from the series' traditional Cid character. Here's he's back to normal, being a stupid old man.
Only old in JRPG terms, I think he's in his mid thirties.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Radisshu said:
DriacKin said:
emo horse said:
Only old in JRPG terms, I think he's in his mid thirties.
Yes, let's make one thing clear if we're discussing age in an jrpgs: over 25 is basically grandfather status.

Schattenjäger

Scholar
CARESS THE LION HEART

IT POUNDS WITH BRAVERY AND PASSION

FEEL THE EMOTION

IT BURNS

Also, where are the swamp thing updates?

Also

moar

MOAR

MOAR

MOAR

A user named cat

So you did actually start an LP of this game. You're crazy to endure this shit, but if you honestly enjoy it then have fun. Can't believe I ever finished this game.

You should do an LP in the future of some Shin Megami or Persona 3 and 4, which are actually enjoyable and different. The latter game would be good for your comedy bits. They're all fully playable now on PCSX2 too.

Schattenjäger

Scholar
No, after this the horse should endure Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy VI.

And fair codexia, in a debt of gratitude, shalll then honor the horse with special custom tags and tributes in gold and silver.

Aye, there will be much rejoicing.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
DriacKin said:
emo horse said:

FF13 Cid is a long haired bishie villain though.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The supposedly better quality scans are taking their sweet time, and I'm lagging behind, so going to use my pre-existing scans. Double update too.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Besides, if you want better quality, dig up some dough and buy the excellent trade paperbacks of Alan Moore's run (which, like all Moore stuff owned by DC, is permanently in print).

Swamp_Thing_022_01-24-FC.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_02-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_03-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_04-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_05-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_06-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_07-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_08-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_09-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_10-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_11-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_12-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_13-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_14-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_15-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_16-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_17-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_18-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_19-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_20-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_21-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_22-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_23-24.jpg

Swamp_Thing_022_24-24.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Secretninja said:
I beat this entire game in the time it took you to almost finish the tutorial section.
One secret ninja's accomplishment is another brown horse's warning sign.

I hate when people take pics in front of the mirror looking at the cell, makes it look like they can't walk and chew gum at the same time

can't you just hold the cell in place while you take 0.01 seconds to face the mirror?

Radisshu

Prophet
I just found it funny how he doesn't look at all like someone you'd expect to take pictures of himself in the mirror using a cellphone camera.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom