Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

/YThere is no possible way you can HATE BLIZZ

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Read it and weep:

Posted by Glycerine
Level 44 Night Elf Druid
Realm: Stonemaul

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... ost2757615
OMG, OMG, I hate blizzard. blah blah blah blah blah,... I am going to play guild wars.... my mommy doesnt love me....

There is no freakin way you can hate blizzard as much as you freakin thing that you do. This is the company that brought you STAR freakin CRAFT for crying out loud. They know what they are doing. So back to the hating on blizz. If blizzard didnt exist what would you do with your time??? Sit around and do what?... exactly!!!! So shut your little pale pasty faces, and act like normal people. Stop complaining, get a life, or a job, or both.

Ok on to the honor system. It does need some reform, but it will happen.

The only real way to stop ganking grays is to bring in dishonor points for killing grays unless they attack you first.

Next increase the rest XP bonus so we can actually level again.

Oh and please please please fix the druids shapeshift where it will get rid of frost shock.

Fix the Druid combo point problem with FB.

Ummmm....

Please hurry up with Battle Grounds so that I can catch up to the 15 level 60 gankers that were in BB killing me over, and over again. No really like 15 times....

Oh and the lag thingy isnt really cool, I mean I know that you gotta be making enough cash to step up to some dual core bad arse servers soon.

Ok to close, dont think of these things as complaints. I just want to make the game better because I love it, and I love blizz. This game is just going to grow and grow better and better, so keep your heads up and your Track humanoids turned on until this whole "Im 13 with no job, and I am going to spend my time ganking people until my eyes dry up into raisins." blows over. Oh and it will blow over. Everyone will get tired of doing this junk so much and it will die down eventually.

So stay possitive my little bunch of angry, vindictive, sarcastic, nerdons. There is hope.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I read until I got to "what would you do with your time" and realized I'd rather be playing Gothic.

I do like Starcraft, through.

Haris

Novice
:roll: I am so sick of seing WoW written all over the net. And i saw this program on tv where a guy was complaining about being scamed cause he bought WoW and when he came home he couldnt play it cause he didnt know you had to pay montly fee to play it. And they where all judgemental about how game makers scam players with hidden fees. That just shows how smart WoW players are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom