Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WOW Goes Gold & Mass Idiocy

Sol Invictus

Erudite
No. I've provided many reasons as to why the game turned to crap and why I stopped playing. I would insist for you to stop shitting out of your mouth. You'll get feces all over your shirt if you don't. If you have something to say to me, say it instead of spewing verbal diarrhea.

I don't get it. I can't talk about a subject without having some sort of reverse psychological spunk attached to it? Frankly you puzzle me sometimes, UDH.

Reklar

Liturgist
I think he's referring to the fact that you start multiple threads on the same subject over a long period of time. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to bitch about a game you think sucks, after all, it happens all the time on this site, but it does get old. Look how many people are sick of NWN bashing threads for instance, and that's coming from the people who like to bash it. Just let it go and find something else to talk about. Right now all you're doing is getting yourself worked up over nothing important and it's not doing you any good. Relax, read a good book or something else enjoyable and forget about it. :)

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

DrattedTin

Liturgist
You can't play becuase they diddnt have enough servers to boot. You have to wait in a queue to play. Its laggy when you looting and killing monsters (pritty much everything then), you have to compete with about 20 people to do the kill quests.

They have added in a bunch more servers since then, and are increasing the pop count on the existing servers which i dont thing is good becuase it would be overcrowded.

Yet my friends are still happy and cant wait to play once it calms down a bit, plus i get a free copy of the game with 10 days becuase my friend works at eb, but i chose not to activate it until things settle.

By contrast, playing EQ2 I have never had more than a spurt of lag. The game runs like a charm, and there is player housing. On the other hand... well, they added a TON of quests, but the best way to sum it up is that Everquest is still Everquest.

I do find it ironic that Everquest moved towards WoW at the same time that WoW moved towards Everquest.

Looks like I posted to the wrong thread. Whoops.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom