Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will AoD benefit from dissatisfaction with the Iraqi War?!

Selenti

Liturgist
Serious question.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
118118115925.jpg

spacemoose

Erudite
I don't think he could play that violin too well while running. prove me wrong, admiral jimbob PROVE ME WRONG

mobiledefect

Novice
I believe that in today's current geopolitical landscape one cannot discount the effect of foreign policy actions. One must observe the economic impact of world conflict and actions against a noun. Specifically we can look back to the historic embargo on hedgehog spleens in Slovenia. One can glean many truths from this example of government sanctioned action compared to the actions taken in the current middle east crisis. It has been widely discussed that the conflict in Iraq can also be compared to the 1937 Weatherbys vs the congruent tetrahedron cricket match in which the bowler had his bails whipped off by the wicket keeper in the first leg. This match set a precedent in which polyhedrons composed of four or more triangular faces would be barred from future play. One also could deduce that computer role-playing game sales have further become affected by the rising taxes emanating from the sale of such popular releases as already mentioned in section 4.11 of this article. Such sales radically alter the texture of the crpg market and have in a small way impacted the sale and export of Kalashnikov rifles to such conflict states as Macedonia and the PDRC. Such sale of fire-arms chambered for the standard 7.62mm round have widely impacted the face of crpg development and financing. With this said one must conclude that world market gains of the last fiscal year cannot be accurately measured with a standard 12 inch ruler. So in a word. No.

spacemoose

Erudite
mobiledefect said:
I believe that in today's current geopolitical landscape one cannot discount the effect of foreign policy actions. One must observe the economic impact of world conflict and actions against a noun. Specifically we can look back to the historic embargo on hedgehog spleens in Slovenia. One can glean many truths from this example of government sanctioned action compared to the actions taken in the current middle east crisis. It has been widely discussed that the conflict in Iraq can also be compared to the 1937 Weatherbys vs the congruent tetrahedron cricket match in which the bowler had his bails whipped off by the wicket keeper in the first leg. This match set a precedent in which polyhedrons composed of four or more triangular faces would be barred from future play. One also could deduce that computer role-playing game sales have further become affected by the rising taxes emanating from the sale of such popular releases as already mentioned in section 4.11 of this article. Such sales radically alter the texture of the crpg market and have in a small way impacted the sale and export of Kalashnikov rifles to such conflict states as Macedonia and the PDRC. Such sale of fire-arms chambered for the standard 7.62mm round have widely impacted the face of crpg development and financing. With this said one must conclude that world market gains of the last fiscal year cannot be accurately measured with a standard 12 inch ruler. So in a word. No.

tldr

Will it cause a failure of the free market? Will there be a multiheaded dick in it? Will I have to equip the ring? Will it have an incredibly wealthy, strong, old war veteran who would kick all post-apocalyptic Rome's out-of-shape asses with his 700 benchpress? Will there be a pretty princess? Will I fit any more Codex memes in this post?

miles foreman

Scholar
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Will it cause a failure of the free market? Will there be a multiheaded dick in it? Will I have to equip the ring? Will it have an incredibly wealthy, strong, old war veteran who would kick all post-apocalyptic Rome's out-of-shape asses with his 700 benchpress? Will there be a pretty princess? Will I fit any more Codex memes in this post?

You forgot "Will my father with the famous movie voice guide me along my journey?"

Zlaja

Arcane
The game should have been named "Age Of Nonsense" and featured a story about a brave host of crpg fans embarking on an epic quest to burn down the Internet.

Zlaja said:
The game should have been named "Age Of Nonsense" and featured a story about a brave host of crpg fans embarking on an epic quest to burn down the Internet.

One time I wanted to make a RPG industry satire module in Neverwinter Nights...but the fact that I thought I was pretty alone at that time and the fact that Neverwinter Nights was piss boring kind of stopped that. But now I am mildly tempted to try it again...but that means installing Neverwinter Nights again....ugh....

Edward_R_Murrow said:
and the fact that Neverwinter Nights was piss boring kind of stopped that.
Neverwinter Nights seems like shit to use, but I don't have anything else to use anyway, so I'm stuck trying to learn to use that.

Zlaja

Arcane
Fight the power, Edward.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom