Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasted 2 hours last night

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
With trying to make the supposedly http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index ... ew;down=21
Red alert full pack with no cd work.
(i copied & repacked the movies from my red alert disks so they still work, but there is a download there too).

But of course the no-cd wasn't working. Much struggle ensued until i find the reason on a shitty page from 2008 on their shitty forum (not on the readme).

Their shitty no cd actually requires a disc - any disc - in the cd drive to work.

:x :x :x

Incompetent motherfuckers.

Garm

Learned
...Can't you just make a virtual drive and mount some random image file?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yes, that's what i ended up doing. Was thinking of firing up olly dbg to see if i could do better, but said "fuck it".

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Up the original and the patched exe. And the patch if there is one.
I'll do it for ya but cant promise anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom