Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wartales: Pirates of Belerion expansion announced, releasing on December 14th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Shiro Games; Wartales; Wartales: Pirates of Belerion

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1527950/view/3896239307763412232

Greetings Mercenaries!

Wartales has been out for several months now, and we're thrilled to see that you're enjoying the game as much as we've enjoyed shaping it (with you) over the last couple of years. Today, we're delighted to announce that Wartales will set sail for the Belerion archipelago on December 14th!

Belerion is a massive region, far superior in size to any other part of the continent. And one of the reasons for that is to provide a large enough playground for you to experience a new, game-changing means of travel: seafaring!

But that’s not all, two Steam articles, “The art of Navigation” & “Lords of the Sea”, will cover the main features & content unique to the new region. We’ve also planned two live streams, in the first one we’ll discuss the previous articles & answer any questions you might have. The final live stream will be on release day, during which game director Quentin will showcase some gameplay.

Join our awesome (and passionate) Wartales community on our Discord server, Reddit page as well as Twitter.​

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I love pirates but I don't like when they mix medieval settings with pirate settings. It's most often done wrong. However here it looks alright as I can't see any gun powder based weapons such as cannons, flint-locks and stuff like that. Good!

Black_Willow

Arcane
I love pirates but I don't like when they mix medieval settings with pirate settings. It's most often done wrong. However here it looks alright as I can't see any gun powder based weapons such as cannons, flint-locks and stuff like that. Good!
It would make sense to put cannons (and handcannons) in a late-medieval setting tbh. Even in the 1300s there were ships shooting each other with cannons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom