Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wait for the enhanced edition

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It will contain 2 expansions and 1 year worth of fixes for the price of current release. win-win.

I'll just wait for affordable PCs that can run it at 60 fps. Should be right around when TW4: EE is ported from consoles.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yes, because anything under 60fps is UNPLAYABLE. YOU MUST BUY THE NEW $2000 TITAN ZX ULTRA PLATINUM! YOU MUST!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'll just wait for affordable PCs that can run it at 60 fps. Should be right around when TW4: EE is ported from consoles.

If you turn off hairworks, antialiasing and motion blur/depth of field (because fuck those with a rake), you should be getting 40-50 fps on a reasonably modern rig no problem. If you're willing to drop tree density from ultra to high and maybe 1-2 other graphics options we well, an average PC should drop below 40 fps at any point.

If you turn off hairworks, antialiasing and motion blur/depth of field (because fuck those with a rake), you should be getting 40-50 fps on a reasonably modern rig no problem. If you're willing to drop tree density from ultra to high and maybe 1-2 other graphics options we well, an average PC should drop below 40 fps at any point.
Nah, I can wait. It's a graphics whoring game, anyway - might as well play it when can actually graphics whore. More importantly, it'll be fixed and enhanced by then.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I will be waiting until I can afford Ati 280X (fuck Nvidia). I hope by that time TW3 EE will be out and cheap and with better performance.

Perkel

Arcane

I have locked 60 @ 1080p on good rig from 2011.

If you have stone for a GPU and shovel for a CPU then i assume you can still lock game at 30 at 900p or 720p with few changes to options. I am honestly surprised how well it works.

Just to compare it to something. Game runs better than TW2 on same hardware for me.

I will be waiting until I can afford Ati 280X (fuck Nvidia). I hope by that time TW3 EE will be out and cheap and with better performance.

buy used 7970 it is the same fucking thing and cost like nothing.

ArchAngel

Arcane

I have locked 60 @ 1080p on good rig from 2011.

If you have stone for a GPU and shovel for a CPU then i assume you can still lock game at 30 at 900p or 720p with few changes to options. I am honestly surprised how well it works.

Just to compare it to something. Game runs better than TW2 on same hardware for me.

The market over here is not as cool as USA one. We don't really have a used parts market I can trust and everything new is super expensive for our living standards.

Perkel

Arcane
The market over here is not as cool as USA one. We don't really have a used parts market I can trust and everything new is super expensive for our living standards.[/QUOTE]

i live in potatoland not us but i think i understand you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom