Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Valve gets told by a ginger, who happens to be Petey's son

Eyeball

Arcane
Molyneux should stop cunting about, drop the overrated Fable series and start work on Syndicate 2 and Dungeon Keeper 3, only have them not suck as the last games in both series did.

Seriously, Syndicate is the most hardass shit in history, they made the trenchcoats and heavy assault weaponry combo cool a decade before the Matrix came along and gave Keanu Reeves a lot of unwarranted stardom. Gotta wonder how these guys conceal miniguns and rocket launchers under their coats, though.

Achilles

Arcane
Actually, I'd like Molyneux to stay as far away from these games as possible. The franchise rape would be so brutal that not even a pervert like Whiskeywolf could sit and watch.

Multi-headed Cow

Eyeball said:
Molyneux should stop cunting about, drop the overrated Fable series and start work on Syndicate 2 and Dungeon Keeper 3, only have them not suck as the last games in both series did.

Seriously, Syndicate is the most hardass shit in history, they made the trenchcoats and heavy assault weaponry combo cool a decade before the Matrix came along and gave Keanu Reeves a lot of unwarranted stardom. Gotta wonder how these guys conceal miniguns and rocket launchers under their coats, though.
My trenchcoat is augmented.

zeitgeist

Magister
Eyeball said:

I remember multiple rumors of EA planning to revive the Syndicate franchise with a console shooter during the past few years. Nothing was ever confirmed, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Syndicate game announced in the near future, trying to ride on the coattails of DX:HR's inevitable success on the console market.

Angthoron

Arcane
Not that the basic point is wrong, but that's just disturbing, and also shameless. But hey, Petey's target audience was right there.

Luzur

Good Sir
GlobalExplorer said:
Poor kid, with a dad like this he will end up in psychiatry before he's 20.

his cell will be filled with "VALVE VALVE FABLE FABLE DAD DAD CODEX FARTS, FARTS IN MY FACE NO DONT TOUCH ME DAD DAD DAD DADDY DADDY LIONHEAD LIONS LIONS CONSOLE GOTY GOTY GOTY" scribbled in shit and blood.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Rather I noticed that Molyneux was constantly interrupting what was supposed to be gingers appearance, interruping him with irrrelevant poser shit. A pain in the ass like always.

Sons of such egomaniacs often start early with drugs and alcohol, fall flat on the face in their career e.g. with stock market transaction, may even try to kill themselves.

Poor kid.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Unkillable Cat said:
Does this mean Gabe Newell's kid will defend Valve in the retort video?

Perhaps Gabe can one up Moleynex and fart on his son and then proclaim "Innovation"!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom