Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Upcoming FPS titles (mainly Boomer Shooters)

Lemming42

Arcane
Wanted a thread where people could keep track of and discuss all the upcoming and recently-released FPS games that are being made, and couldn't find any existing thread to do that. There's so many in development that it's easy to end up forgetting what's what. If such a thread already exists, rate me retarded and post a death threat against me.

Here's the upcoming ones I know of, with links to their Codex threads:
Supplice
Cultic
Beyond Sunset
SPRAWL
Selaco
Fallen Aces
Severed Steel
Fortune's Run
Graven
Trepang2
Ion Fury AFTERSHOCK DLC
Dread Templar
Arthurian Legends (this one just came out)
BRUTAL FATE

I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones, so post any you find, discuss, talk about how they're all gonna be terrible and/or vapourware, etc.

toughasnails

There is HROT which is currently in early access.

As well as Forgive Me Father

Some more upcoming ones that I've been keeping my eyes on:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom