Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unity of Command

Unwanted

Unwanted
Queued
So, dudes , wanna see a completely blind semi casual campaign run of this epic shit?
QSPsaP5.jpg

Some intro.
ZiXY7LZ.jpg

jm0Sr7S.jpg

GKhUjsR.jpg

HIcMdN0.jpg

KxV8C77.jpg

izBWNGC.jpg

8WcgHfU.jpg

Should the show go on?

Yeah, I'd like to see more. It's one of those games I'm kinda interested in but didn't actually try (yet).

Unwanted

Unwanted
Queued
>>game was boring as fuck
Are yee shitin me? And afterwards you say you played PC, yes? Is that it? ...Is this real life?

Unwanted

Unwanted
Queued
1337 units, operate better behind enemy lines, hit harder, live longer, etc...
You get them by killing lotsa of dots. And at this point in the game I thougth that you get something for keeping your units alive...
34ZPs27.jpg

NICE! It's really nice game, I suppose. "Simple to learn, hard to master" gimmicks, rules, mechanics. And cute, althought ascetic graphics.

Unwanted

Unwanted
Queued
What I also like is the shortness. There is no moronic 100+ hours campaign like War in the East. Nooone wants that... (cept for massive assburgers) If we believe anything Steam publishes, than nobody finishes games and barely plays them.

Gee, what time is it!?
piotONZ.jpg

Awrite, where were we? Yes, grand elite deutsche Panzerfahrer overrunning inept russian piglets.

His mother wails in the corner
His father swats a creeping tear
His love will never know for certain
What fate befell her tanker dear

7UMBFtv.jpg
JBoXIwQ.jpg
BbVxVna.jpg
pCAKEzp.jpg
WUaieDX.jpg
TVc3Ryw.jpg
IcZOV29.jpg
zyvIZbB.jpg
s789jDh.jpg
BO2gUsT.jpg
DXrmD9z.jpg
LtHyLdj.jpg

Unwanted

Unwanted
Queued
Hereby I bestow myself with the Iron Cross 2nd Class. Hopefully we will beat Goering by the end of the campaign XDDD
Eisernes Kreuz II. Klasse
5PTwFpt.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom