Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News [Unconfirmed] Mass Effect 3 Will Have Multiplayer

ChristofferC

Magister
Thank you. Now I know that ME3 will have or will not have multiplayer.

waywardOne

Arcane
i haven't played an online shooter ever, but for those who have, isn't ME too clunky to be worth a shit PvP?

racofer said:
It will be multiplayer because since Bioware couldn't come up with a non-absurd (even for their standards) way to stop a fleet of thousands of Reaper ships that are heading into the Milky Way, the main game will go up to the point where the battle with the Reapers start.

Sheps will summon all the biotics avaliable to cast a Singularity spell. One so huge that it will create a dimensional wormhole, which he will use to call Shepards from alternate dimensions. If one Shepard can take down a Reaper, then infinite Shepards can take down infinite Reapers.

Of course, that will be DLC* only. The vanilla game ends before that, on a cliffhanger.

* CRISIS ON THE INFINITE COLLARGRABBINGS

racofer

Thread Incliner
ok9bm9.gif

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I think racofer and CK should have written Mass Effect 3 and the Crisis On Infinite Collargrabbings DLC sequel.

Felix

Arcane
Finally people will see how much Bioware sucks at making shooters. :thumbsup:

Kaanyrvhok

Arbiter
Multiplayer in an RPG is old shat. Back on the Com 64 we passed the joystick. Worked better than Infinity Engine Co-op.

The big question is can you play with characters other than Shepard or is it going to be two Shepards and one NPC. That would be stupid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom