Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two White Men on a Mission from Gawd

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Finally, the end.

Conclusion: Fuck this game. Fuck. This. Game.

Erebus

Arcane
I salute you for not ragequitting. I know I would have, especially since those torches seem to last less time than common matches.

That was the boringest video game ending I've seen in a long while (I checked on Youtube and it's almost exactly the same if you destroy the Grail). Even the cliché ending I expected (Celian having to fight Roland, Roland sacrificing himself...) would have been way better.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I LET U WIN PRIME
SO U CAN SOLVE THE UNICRON PUZZLE AND BRAVE THE TRAPS
AND NOW I CAN FOLLOW U AND HAS THE AUTOBOT MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP
NOW I WILL WIN

NO, MEGATRON. U.

THE END

Erebus

Arcane
The developers clearly stopped caring at some point (not that they ever cared a lot).

The Grail has appeared in plenty of video games, but I don't think it's ever been done in such an anticlimactic manner.

"Man, that thing with the torches was annoying. I must have been a complete asshole before I lost my mem... Oh, there's the Grail."

"Yes, but I tricked you and followed you here, and now the Grail would be mine except that I like to walk really slowly during fights and that now I'm dead."

"I think you should keep the Grail."

"I think you destroy the Grail."

"That sounds like a terribly important decision. My choice will definitely have huge consequen

GAME OVER

DramaticPopcorn

it was ok

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom