Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Total War: Rome II reveals the Iceni faction

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I don't give a shit about the limey bastards. I believe my country kicked their ass twice AND bailed them out of a couple of world wars. I just meant that since they were late to the party didn't mean that they didn't know how to kick ass. Don't be such a historyfag.
Twice? So you think that USA won the war of 1812.

Wikipedia says it ended in status quo, so I guess you are right.

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't give a shit about the limey bastards. I believe my country kicked their ass twice AND bailed them out of a couple of world wars. I just meant that since they were late to the party didn't mean that they didn't know how to kick ass. Don't be such a historyfag.

Wikipedia is a biased piece of shit. To think I actually liked it once upon a time.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

Wikipedia is a biased piece of shit. To think I actually liked it once upon a time.

Because everyone knows the US won the war of 1812. So the limey faggots burned the white house....they still left beaten and fucking each other in their asses all the way back to that island of theirs with shitty weather. Brits don't even have the common courtesy to give a reach around while doing it.

Savages...go drink some tea.

"In the War of 1812, the United States took on the greatest naval power in the world, Great Britain, in a conflict that would have an immense impact on the young country's future. Causes of the war included British attempts to restrict U.S. trade, the Royal Navy's impressment of American seamen and America's desire to expand its territory. The United States suffered many costly defeats at the hands of British, Canadian and Native American troops over the course of the War of 1812, including the capture and burning of the nation's capital, Washington, D.C., in August 1814. Nonetheless, American troops were able to repulse British invasions in New York, Baltimore and New Orleans, boosting national confidence and fostering a new spirit of patriotism. The ratification of the Treaty of Ghent on February 17, 1815, ended the war but left many of the most contentious questions unresolved. Nonetheless, many in the United States celebrated the War of 1812 as a "second war of independence," beginning an era of partisan agreement and national pride."

As you can see....Brits can't handle powerful American semen.

Akarnir

Educated
If I remember correctly, wasn't that more like a war between Canada and USA? The Amerifags are prentending that the brits were involved but in fact, it was mostly Canadians being outnumbered.
I remember battles where 10 times more numerous americunt would loose against the Canadafags.
Or battles like the one in chateaugay were the local retarded version of Frenchmen (=Quebecker) beat the crap out of 4 time bigger troop. Casing the Southern tactically inept to abandon their St-Lawrence campaign.

Shannow

Waster of Time
What? The US beat the British Empire at the peak of its power. Canada was an unpopulated wasteland.
The British were even reinforced by legions of their communistic allies under Napoleon.
The US fielded only 300 brave patriots and they held the hordes of the communist at Thermopylae. Never again afterwards were the British beaten. Glory to the USA!

Or to be more accurate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ety2FEHQgwM&list=FLej26r7HtT_PZp0tSSLqN0Q&index=86

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Getting the whitehouse burned is pretty much the definition of 'losing' to me.

TripJack

Hedonist
then you have a nonsensical definition of losing

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom