Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Old Gods has an EXTREME release trailer

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Rape? Every concubine so far have no negative opinion modifiers. Which mean they totally asked for it and liked it.
Anyway, if you play slavic pagan, you can do almost anything - scourge and purge, and with ridiculously mbalanced Subjugation of [Kingdom] you can amass huge army within several years as Russian kingdoms means you can take half the map just by subjugation.
Plus, it's quite easy to reform - you have to grab Kiev, Plock and Novgorod to start reform.
All the one's I've taken by force get a -50 "abductor" relations penalty. The one's I get by asking her liege if it's OK act like normal courtiers.
I haven't been able to get any of them pregnant though, and my guy has plenty of kids with his wife so he's not infertile. One of them did finally get pregnant after I divorced my wife and married the concubine, so I'm wondering if there's some kind of hidden fertility penalty or perhaps a bug.
I've had to slow down my expansion since I'm running out of sons to grant land to!

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Cncubines get pregnant normally, but I guess you get abductor only after raiding distant lands, I can see Take concubine when I click almost anywhere in nearby lands and without raiding.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Cncubines get pregnant normally, but I guess you get abductor only after raiding distant lands, I can see Take concubine when I click almost anywhere in nearby lands and without raiding.
Yeah, that's the normal way, pagan rulers have no problem handing over random courtiers to be concubines, they just won't give your their own daughters. But you can also turn any adult female prisoner you have into a concubine, that's considered taking them by force.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So is the strategy to take genius women as concubines as the start of a Norse eugenics plan?

Cassidy

Arcane
All Paradox games are easy once you learn the mechanics.

Except for Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron 3, unless you pick the biggest and most powerful countries, of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom