Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Most Ambitous Mod Project Ever!!!!

sheek

Arbiter
LlamaGod said:
Bosco said:
vazquez595654 said:
The Most Ambitous Mod Project Ever!!!!

That would have been the Middle Earth mod for Morrowind. Unfortunately it got shut down do to legal issues (or at least potential legal issues).
Their mistake was going to the Tolkien Estate to ask permission. If they hadn't done that, it probably never would have come up.

No, what happened is they wanted to sell the mod for cash. They asked Tolkien Estate for permission and they got shut down.

Theres a very awesome mod being made for Rome:Total War and Tolkien Estate has no problem with it.

Then again, the mod is based on the described but unwritten Fourth Age, not the already finished Third Age (WHICH IS A GOOD IDEA). If thats the case for them keeping it, good, people who make games based on the Third Age are motherfucking retarded.

Actually I think the assholes who shut down mods are Tolkien Enterprises aka Saul Zaentz - a corrupt, obese, Hollywood communist.

Who told you about the mod being sold for cash? I never heard that.

Jason

chasing a bee
I'm just surprised no one has mentioned the text on the left above the pictures.

Suggestion:

Use the "NudeSpell" for testing or better "WaldelfsNudeSpell".

Have a lot of fun!

I had no idea Oblivion had a NudeSpell! That makes it officially the best game of all time.

El Dee

Scholar
I've never really thought of this before, but now that argonians have tits are they mammals? My whole world has been turned upside down.

Imbecile

Arbiter
El Dee said:
I've never really thought of this before, but now that argonians have tits are they mammals? My whole world has been turned upside down.

Nah. Its like the opposite of those pesky Marsupials. So I guess they would be Repsupials? Martiles?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Y'know it's funny. The lizard has the best looking face of the three, and is the one I'd most likely fuck. Is there an Orc wench around that could take my pigstick?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom