Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The day that pigs flied: goons bashing FO3

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
There was nothing special in that thread. Nothing that spectaculary dumb/obnoxious/etc said about F3 or the frachise at large, that would make me cringe.

Keldorn

Scholar
Spacemoose said:
good god you're a faggot

Incorrect, Spacemoose / false accuser.

But good luck in finding what you're obviously looking for, faggot.

Keldorn

Scholar
Is FO3 bashing is becoming tiresome, repetitive and unrewarding ?

Maybe it's time to change the strategy, to the 'higher ground' approach... a simple, indifferent *boycott* of Obliviout.

Keldorn

Scholar
No. You are WRONG. I am not Volourn, in any way, shape or form. I am not an Alt of Volourn.

Also, I am very hard to ignore due to my bombastic verbiage, intellectual intensity and linguistic abrasiveness.

Crichton

Prophet
No. You are WRONG. I am not Volourn, in any way, shape or form. I am not an Alt of Volourn.

Also, I am very hard to ignore due to my bombastic verbiage, intellectual intensity and linguistic abrasiveness.

Hmm, he sure sounds like Volourn. But he spells better. Just the same, someone bring up Canada, "Professional Wrestling" or NWN and let's see what happens.

pkt-zer0

Scholar
Crichton said:
Hmm, he sure sounds like Volourn.
Told ya so.

Crichton said:
But he spells better.
As I've previously outlined, Volourn might've been hit over the head with a thesaurus one time too many, resulting in the emergence of his alternative personality and/or alt account Keldorn.

Crichton said:
Just the same, someone bring up Canada, "Professional Wrestling" or NWN and let's see what happens.
You might get better results bringing up isometric view.

Lurkar

Scholar
Keldorn said:

Putting WRONG in all caps like that while denying being Volourn is pretty funny.

That said, it's Something Awful. They're always wrong.

Keldorn

Scholar
If you really want to delude yourselves, go right ahead. Volourn and I have had quite a few bitter exchanges over NWN, Two Worlds and PS:T recently, and I was actually really harsh with him wrt the way he under-elaborates his arbitrary points of assertion.

Honestly, Volourn & I have a few things in common, though. Our monikers end in rn, are 2 syllables, and contain o's. We don't have picturesqe avatars. We both like BG and FO2 alot.

That's about it.

Keldorn

Scholar
Does anyone have any thoughts on Bethshit or FO3 ? NO ? Oh, OK, therefore we witness the compulsion to initiate ad hominem attacks and false accusations.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I hate how Keldorn always double (and sometimes triple) posts because he is incapable of responding to multiple people within a single post.

After trudging through one of his dumbfuck-worthy posts, you eagerly move to the next response hoping for an intelligent remark telling him to shut the fuck up, but instead you're treated with yet another blatant display of idiocy. It's not right.

:D

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
thesheeep said:
I want another discus picture...

discus.jpg

Shannow

Waster of Time
Fez said:
Jasede said:
Only faggots take offense to being called faggots.

Do real men simply clench their cheeks and ask for another?
No, real men rip the offender a new asshole and dual-fist him. Real men always fulfill expectations. Didn't ya know?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom