Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Dark Lord Beholder (formerly Eye of the Beholder 4)

Nixheb

Arcane
Only 63 subs? Surprised there aren't more. Subbed & liked.

Because the developer is crazy AF and blowing hot air. He is making working prototypes *for fucking ages*. I have been 'excited' more than I should. Got sick of false promises and crippled prototypes that never get anywhere past beyond a bunch of youtube videos or a buggy alpha releases.

Codex Year of the Donut

Because the developer is crazy AF and blowing hot air. He is making working prototypes *for fucking ages*. I have been 'excited' more than I should. Got sick of false promises and crippled prototypes that never get anywhere past beyond a bunch of youtube videos or a buggy alpha releases.
Sounds like he'd fit right in on the codex

Serus

Arcane
Patron

Actually we much prefer the developers who make their games. Even if it takes them 20+ years, as it did to one neanderthal. The ones that don't have the tenacity to finish their games also don't have the spirit to thrive on the Dex.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
BTW, several pages ago, in 2017, I wrote that I hacked his little buggy game. As I remember, password for archive with his "GENUINE GRAPHIC ANIMATIONS" was something like "Takis76beholder". Can't remember now. :lol:

Nixheb

Arcane

Actually we much prefer the developers who make their games. Even if it takes them 20+ years, as it did to one neanderthal. The ones that don't have the tenacity to finish their games also don't have the spirit to thrive on the Dex.

Ho yes, I do prefer DEVELOPERS who make THEIR GAME. The guy is not a developer (rather a script kiddy fiddling with visual dark basic), and it's just a ripoff EOB - so not HIS game ; and look at the weird UI, mecanics and "innovations" he tried to introduce ? This is not really a GAME either.

Ho, and you should not compare even vaguely Cleve and Zorba. Those two are separated by several orders of magnitude in terms of capability to deliver.
Cleve have polished Grimoire AF for years (and you can feel it). Zorba is just polishing is almighty Ego rod in a frantic and haphazard way.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

Ho yes, I do prefer DEVELOPERS who make THEIR GAME. The guy is not a developer (rather a script kiddy fiddling with visual dark basic), and it's just a ripoff EOB - so not HIS game ; and look at the weird UI, mecanics and "innovations" he tried to introduce ? This is not really a GAME either.

Ho, and you should not compare even vaguely Cleve and Zorba. Those two are separated by several orders of magnitude in terms of capability to deliver.
Cleve have polished Grimoire AF for years (and you can feel it). Zorba is just polishing is almighty Ego rod in a frantic and haphazard way.
yes.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I think it might still be nifty to mess around in. If he made the construction set solid and everything else was relatively stable one could dink around just for amusement.

I guess since covid maybe the question, "Is he still alive?" might need to be asked. (And what has he been doing since his last posts?)

Last edited:

Gandalf

Arbiter
He posted a screenshot of character's status in 2022. I've just made a screenshot of it:
W3cKNhG.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom