Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ten lips Vines and Hips. Quickie Bunnies Hung on Bloody Moun

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
undefined

Cold Manilla, layered in hornumbrellas. Martian tranquility decomposes legitmate freight. Rankringing, within a shrugging details.

Jester malnourished.Remarks enter our community. drowzee daze harboring forbiddenpreminition.

To know all things we have to thin ourselves.Buck-Crab blocks us on the other side of wholeness. but on the otherside we get what went through. Spawn your threads. Dampen segmentsafterwards.

Overblown synthetic flair. Cryptichoodies.

Schizo Skimmer cacophony. The scruffy irate: Milk ,Bread, and Oatmeal .. Accomplishment. Plump Tubular.

Duranceof Codename Fiona. A project who pets me. LLL . Commodore Jabber.

LLL uses an intense retroactiveyarn-yawn to undershoot the overcast. Barricated by Isolated Sagas.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
14:33] <dumpindukins> i know that store
[14] <dumpindukins> now i just need to walk from the murder store until i find the one you described yo uare art
[14] <dumpindukins> in time i will know where you are
[14] <dumpindukins> then i will give you free sploding mentos
[14] <dumpindukins> don't worry i don't travel
[14] <dumpindukins> but i could if i cared
[14] <dumpindukins> can you give me free subway

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm impressed by your work Atheist. Perhaps you have a journal to which I could subscribe where you talk more about your inspiration?

SoupNazi

For some reason Atheist, I dreamed about you becoming an admin and constantly deleting my posts on the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom