Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TECHNIKAL PHORUM also SCIENCE! + EW

Kz3r0

Arcane
Finally that waste of bytes has been removed. :salute:

Satan

Educated
Great. Instead of 1% now I've got 20% of my posts in Retardoland.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Hey guys I think we need a sub-forum to discuss computery stuff in. You know a place to go to ask questions of a technical nature.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Jason said:
We made Zed moderator of TECHNIKAL PHORUM etc and less than a day later, gone, all gone. Why.

I trusted you, Zed :(
Mods can delete forums?
Oh boy!
smiley-dance009.gif

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, a technical forum is not a bad idea in itself, as long as the retarded shit is kept down.

Wild Slop

Arcane
It was a good idea.
And there were some worthwhile topics in the heap of derp too. Like 2 or 3. I think.

If people such as Oldmanpaco and Melcar were made mods and it didn't have a silly name and allow guests to post which only served the intended purpose to make it a joke, it could work.

Destination Retardoland! often seems the mantra of many a topic in GD as if hoping to be the next wacky multiheaded dick retard sticky, complete with numerous "posting in an epic tread" responses.
Honestly some threads defy retardo and should just be deleted - no glory in retardo.
While the environment of the codex, even GD, is a good one, the above complaint is made worse without at least a small amount of moderation. Someones got to cage those monkeys.

A orderly sub forum of Tech questions may make up for search function/ limited archive space as well.
It doesn't have to be uptight, it shouldn't be, but it could be one area where things are expected to be more on point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom