Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy TBS's Fallout's Doomsday for Darkest Hour Unit Value Corrections and converted Power Armor Sprite

Tzaero, Cassidy, Corporate_Jew_Master

This stuff is for the Fallout Doomsday's Mod test 1.03 version compatible with the 1.03 patch.
I put both of these in the Paradox Plaza within the FODD thread, and I think there's a few people who might be interested in them here, so here it goes.

The Division/Brigade value correction is made in order to make units compliant with the DH Patch 1.03 new combat model. Without this, all units will be inverse in resistances, with the weaker unit becoming the strongest and the strongest unit becoming the weakest, resulting in weird shit like tribals being less vulnerable than soldiers in powered armor.

This is a new version with the change being that I changed the secret techs file so that alien armor and implants now work according to the new combat model rather than the old one. Forgot to do that.
https://mega.co.nz/#!xFUACYSZ!OY3SSXWYmR9FM2BB-pD1QjxS6-1xV3RYC6KLOedHazM

New and improved converted Power Armor sprites, from CivIII (by Muffins of Civfanatics) to Darkest Hour. This came from more or less two days of reading a topic about converting CivIII sprites to DH and staring at eye-searing magenta pixels for two days straight. From now on, (horrible) FOT Power Armor Sprites are a thing of the past!
https://mega.co.nz/#!EB0EkIYa!R34znDaj0yKCgXXcau2UGBXiPMgU_Tf-sFtDcAoa6U4

qVxGTxK.png

(wish I could make it bigger, but I have no idea how barring going back to the drawing board)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom