Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tale of Wuxia - Prequel released on Steam too

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Playing the Chinese version and we got a new style from Dukang. Need to fight Chicken 3 times and barely win and you will got Dukang Divine Chicken finger style

notpl

Arbiter
Playing the Chinese version and we got a new style from Dukang. Need to fight Chicken 3 times and barely win and you will got Dukang Divine Chicken finger style
Chinese DLC also adds an insanely overpowered sword style that requires you to castrate yourself to cultivate more yin energy.

kyosuke

Educated
Patron

Which you can leverage at the Arena in the final stages of the game to get Invincible Extreme Style from a SF Ryu expy (all attacks are Wuxia-ized Ryu's famous attacks).
And it's fucking OP iirc.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Chinese DLC also adds an insanely overpowered sword style that requires you to castrate yourself to cultivate more yin energy.
That was allegedly already the case with the decaying flower inner style, though it's obviously just fluff, or the MC can casually just detach his genitalia at will, which would not be the most outrageous shit going on.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Apparently, Chinese are rioting because the portrait asset got changed over copyright issue, but I can't find what are supposed to be the new one, again probably due to my total absence of comprehension regarding moonrune. Anyone willing to post some comparison for the lulz ?

Look like the game will never see a decent western localization anyway:negative:

kyosuke

Educated
Patron
New asset: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2067511157

Original:
100029.png

kyosuke

Educated
Patron
The only silver lining is if you search in taiwanese/chinese gaming forums for the game, usually you'll be able to find mods to revert the art assets back.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The only silver lining is if you search in taiwanese/chinese gaming forums for the game, usually you'll be able to find mods to revert the art assets back.

the link is even steam iirc, i know i fixed mine from one of the steam forum post by Chinese users

kyosuke

Educated
Patron

the link is even steam iirc, i know i fixed mine from one of the steam forum post by Chinese users
Yup, Steam discussion first topic at this moment is basically that with some bugfixes.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom