Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm playing it now. Still in the demo section. It's kind of retarded that Tachy was taken out by that bird monster so easily. According to her profile she's supposed to be the best warrior of them all. She didn't even attempt to put up a fight.

Anyways I'm currently using the skinsuit. Game hasn't given me much reason to use "armor". I'm sure eventually it will get tougher and I may have to unfortunately put some clothes on her.

Also what's the point of the perfect dodge skill? Seems kind of redundant considering you already have a parry. Must be some enemies that can't be parried.

Last edited:

Shurakan

Novice
The war claims another life. When will the carnage end?

o4g5ragiotwc1.jpeg

DemonKing

Arcane
If you don’t care about cosmetics the game is actually pretty cool - good combat, enemy variety, graphics, exploration. Enjoying it so far.

MasPingon

Arcane
It's possible that all of this is fake after all - this costume was in place on April 21 apparently, so it couldn't have been the result of a day 1 patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccs2cf/day_1_patch_did_not_change_the_suits_proof/

Maybe someone is spreading misinformation just to make people like our friend above to cancel their preorders? Conspiracy grows deeper every minute.

Edit:
Another proof that this is spreading misinformation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccwvs5/fightincowboy_weighs_in/
From what I understood it was like this:

Disc version is 1.000. This one is uncensored.

Reviewers got a digital copy of the game with the version 1.001. Censorship was applied here.

Newest release with the day 1 patch is 1.002. Censorship already there since the previous version.

So it is true that the disc version is uncensored and it is also true that the day one patch doesnt censor the outfit, it was censored in the day 0 patch sent to reviewers. Thats why the only person who had the previous outfit was a dude who got the disc version earlier and he never got the 1.001 patch, that one was exclusive to review copies. Once Shift up rolled patch 1.002 his game was censored and he posted about the change.

I made the version numbers up but you get the idea.

Btw this is the NG+ variant, its still censored:

alternative-holiday-rabbit-in-ng-v0-73x4xa5izowc1.jpeg
I was going to buy it. What a shame, I won't support censorship with my wallet, fuck you Sony for bending a knee to prudish rainbow commies.

Machocruz

Arcane
It seems like only yesterday people were making even sluttier thots in Saints Row 3 and no one batted an eye. The times they are a changin'

Churrasco

Augur
Patron
Wasteland 2
It's not surprising, Shift up does the same thing with their mobile game, Nikke, leaks would reveal how some costume/characters were censored.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
If you don’t care about cosmetics the game is actually pretty cool - good combat, enemy variety, graphics, exploration. Enjoying it so far.
How's the input lag?

Felt really bad in the demo
Feels fine to me.

This might be the game that finally gets me to buy a PC, assuming it ever releases on it. I want more slutty nekkid women in my games. I doubt this would run well/look good on steam deck. God that thing is worthless.

Elttharion

Learned
It's possible that all of this is fake after all - this costume was in place on April 21 apparently, so it couldn't have been the result of a day 1 patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccs2cf/day_1_patch_did_not_change_the_suits_proof/

Maybe someone is spreading misinformation just to make people like our friend above to cancel their preorders? Conspiracy grows deeper every minute.

Edit:

Reviewers got a digital copy of the game with the version 1.001. Censorship was applied here.

Newest release with the day 1 patch is 1.002. Censorship already there since the previous version.

So it is true that the disc version is uncensored and it is also true that the day one patch doesnt censor the outfit, it was censored in the day 0 patch sent to reviewers. Thats why the only person who had the previous outfit was a dude who got the disc version earlier and he never got the 1.001 patch, that one was exclusive to review copies. Once Shift up rolled patch 1.002 his game was censored and he posted about the change.

Reminder Senran Kagura Seven was cancelled because it didn't pass Sony's censorship policies.
There are dozens of examples of games that were censored to pass Sony certification. Almost all of them japanese. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Edit:

Reminder Senran Kagura Seven was cancelled because it didn't pass Sony's censorship policies.
There are dozens of examples of games that were censored to pass Sony certification. Almost all of them japanese. Really gets the noggin joggin.

The only thing is this is a Sony game that Sony themselves advertised on the back of what’s now getting censored.

It’s kind someone new, or someone that wasn’t paying attention came in last minute to drop the hammer.

Although, given getting the physical version gives you the uncensored version, and keeping it uncensored is a simple as not updating it, it’s possible this could just be a scheme to sell the physical version and they roll back the censorship later. Even if it’s not that, if people complain about it, it’s always possible the censorship gets rolled back like the Sony censorship on Devil May Cry 5 got rolled back shortly after release.

Melcar

Arcane
The Japanese have always been a bit too censor happy. They still have many odd censorship laws from old days as well. I have no doubt they are more than happy to censor the fuck out of games if it means increasing market share.

cruel

Cipher
Oh wow, the game has 17k reviews on PS store in 24h since the release - more than Rise of the Ronin did in one month (9k) and almost as much as Dragons Dogma 2 (19k). They will be very happy with the sales numbers here.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

The Japanese have always been a bit too censor happy. They still have many odd censorship laws from old days as well. I have no doubt they are more than happy to censor the fuck out of games if it means increasing market share.

It’s not a Japanese game. It’s a South Korean game.

And Sony has only been censorship happy since shifting their game headquarters to America.

Spike

Educated

It’s not a Japanese game. It’s a South Korean game.

And Sony has only been censorship happy since shifting their game headquarters to America.
my goodness do just the gayest people ever run our country

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
i've managed to rub one out without buying the game
we're not the same

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom