Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stardock Future Gaming

Mortmal

Arcane
http://www.littletinyfrogs.com/article/445174/Stardock_Future_Gaming_from_2013_perspective_UPDATE_2?utm_source=StardockCorp&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Games+Article+2+HEADERTXT&utm_campaign=Stardock+Magazine+August+2013

As i am apparently subscribed to their newslettter i just received this amongst their usual desktop promotional stuff: A few hints of their upcoming games . Its sounds like GALCIV 3 and maybe fall from heaven 2 is on schedule, the (very good in my opinion) artwork could definitvely come from FFH . Whats your guess ?

image_3.png

This one is pretty obvious, thats the baddies from galciv

image_22.png

Oooh space hexagons, i love hexagons ,not like those fucking dumbed down squares , hexagons =4X tactical battles

image_9.png

Fantasy artwork, but does not fit with fallen enchantress, so thats one of the vampiric race, calabim, from fall from heaven for sure

image_16.png

Definitively fall from heaven 2, its perpentach from balseraph civilisation.

image_12.png

Now , no idea on this...

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I don't know. Fall from Heaven (3 in fact, not 2) could be nice, but it depends on a few factors. If Kael gets creative freedom and frogboy's soulsucking spreadsheets are kept at bay, then I'm a happy man.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
More scams? No thanks frogboy. Please do go bankrupt already and release your employees to a better company.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom