Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starcraft 2 campaign preview

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
MetalCraze said:
Blizzard always sucked at a single-player part of their games, why would they start doing it right this time?

Fuck, you are boring.

Annonchinil

Scholar
As far as I understand it these are going to be 'real' missions instead of grinds or simply expanded skirmish mod and since this was announced before DoWII it does not sound like Blizzard taking anything from Relic.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
demoninvert.preview.jpg

:EDGY:

poocolator said:
Emotional Vampire said:
Why do you play videogames again?
Run it by me again: why exactly are you an emo and a vampire? Did you cut yourself with an infected razor blade?

Wrong way. It's not a vampire that's emotional, it's a vampire that feeds on emotions. Psychology 101 and shit. I don't know what it means exactly, I didn't come up with it, Jasede did.

sah

Liturgist
I always thought it was a pun based off Troika's vampires and the psychological term. The vampires in Bloodlines got pretty emotional at times.

MetalCraze said:
Blizzard always sucked at a single-player part of their games, why would they start doing it right this time?

Anyone remember that goddawful Ausralia sketch-comedy (yes, I could have ommitted 'godawful', as there hasn't been a decent sketch-comedy in Australia since the D-Generation in then 80s, and no truly good sketch-comedies outside of Britain), where'd they have a running gag each episode where this character would walk up to some random think and say 'It's shit and I don't like it.' and then walk off (I think it was the Comedy Company, or Fast Forward).. As it went on, they'd make it more surreal, with later episodes having a different sketch, and suddenly the 'it's shit' guy walking in, saying his signature 'It's shit', and walking off, before the rest of the sketch continues.

Skyway reminds me a LOT of that guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom