Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spell of Gold (Заклятие) Master Thread (Help, Patching and Modding)

Poseidon

Educated
Main post updated with latest versions and tools (now 2 year old, but still an update)! :deadhorse:

Numi has gotten his answer, but for anyone else interested, main post adresses available mod versions for different languages of the game.
Rokill has "retired" so if there are any modders out there, interested in picking this up, hit me up or join us on Discord. Rokill (the previous modder) has done some tools and documentation - link in main post, if you want to check out where things are at. I personally keep a "mental log", or at least am currently. I might even write things down!
I have recently started a new run in the game, exploring/testing all kinds of mechanics that are not immediately obvious (for example Gods are supposed to increase your stats at high levels of "attitude". Guess what, it's not working as intended...) and am working on a guide to streamline the game experience for new players. Why? Because!

So if you've been thinking about this game or have played it 20 years ago, here's your cue to give it another try and get in touch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom