Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, Konjad, how is DA2 - Legacy?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Too late. Interest is gone.

Ev7v5.gif

waywardOne

Arcane
Too late. The review cannot match the anticipation. Retcon all mention of it and go away.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Konjad said:
Not my fault Codex's staff is as fast and efficient as English police forces.
Not their fault that your review is as intelligent and insightful as English bankers, suits and politicians. M:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Konjad said:
why? we are not trolling.
You kept hyping up your review + going around saying shit to everyone's faces, "yo, this game is the shit!" So expectations are skyward swordhigh, man, and now you fail to deliver. Keep excusing yourself by saying it's some conspiracy or stuff. And as for Grunker, well, he made himself into an accomplice. Guilty by association and stuff. I feel bad for the denmarker but whaddaya gonna do man? You've conned us, CONjad. We will not take this shit laying on stomach. In be4 review gets posted ohfuuuuuuuuuuuushiiiiiiiii

Konjad said:
Not my fault Codex's staff is as fast and efficient as English police forces.

Quite to the contrary, I suspect that DU quickly and efficiently decided against posting your review (as in, within a minute), it's just that he's trolling you by pretending not to. Post it on the forums, but not in this thread. No one still reads an 8 pages long thread from weeks ago just for one or two more posts. Also, post the review in GRP for extra drama when Jaesun moves it to GG.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Andyman Messiah said:
Konjad said:
why? we are not trolling.
You kept hyping up your review + going around saying shit to everyone's faces, "yo, this game is the shit!" So expectations are skyward swordhigh, man, and now you fail to deliver. Keep excusing yourself by saying it's some conspiracy or stuff. And as for Grunker, well, he made himself into an accomplice. Guilty by association and stuff. I feel bad for the denmarker but whaddaya gonna do man? You've conned us, CONjad. We will not take this shit laying on stomach. In be4 review gets posted ohfuuuuuuuuuuuushiiiiiiiii

Is it soon yet?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wow. Guy goes on a vacation for one week and gets threatened with banning by a horse. A horse I fought for when he himself was banned no less :cry:

It's hardly my review since I hated EVERY SINGLE THING (YES PEOPLE EVEN ISABELA'S BOOBS) about Dragon Age 2, and Konjad wants to have its babies (seriously, the review has like, not a single point of criticism for the game).

And I only corrected grammar and did a little tidying up. Most of the "konjad-isms" have been kept for great justice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom