Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So help me god, I'm considering another LP

Would you follow a Might and Magic VI LP, as sketched out below?

• Heck yes! What are you waiting for?!? Sign me up for one of the 4 slots, NAO!!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Well, yes. I think so. Probably. At least in the beginning..

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No! Not now, not ever! A crpg LP without LARP? You must be crazy!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Nope. Might and Magic doesn't interest me at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Just no.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • kingcomrade (because every poll needs this option)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
So is it going to be in a new thread, or should I start "following" this one?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'll start up a properly titled new thread soon. Just need to write up the first update. Got nearly 200 screenshots to organize and comment on..

The screenshots will be smaller than the ones presented here as I've opted to keep them in the original aspect ratio. Text reads just fine to me, hope people will be satisfied with it as well.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
When the LP starts, the first update will feature a secret area... :smug:
Weak. :rpgcodex:

MM6 was actually my first CRPG (yeah yeah I know, fucking 2011 newfags). Game's good but too easy to exploit. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed it more than any other CRPG I have played. Simply seeing the character creation screen brings back so many good old memories, if a 2011 newfag can have these. Will definitely be following!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom