Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Management / Sim Shadow Of Forbidden Gods

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
So this game is getting pretty far along. Bobby has a roadmap for a lot of stuff on top of the existing decent amount of features. Slightly less politics than the previous game.

This could probably do well based on features but the UI is quite weak. My complaints are more about usage than fanciness but it fails the test on both.

For people who have played it are there any big issues?

Anything bobby hasn't added that you would love to see?

I think the Ophanim or w/e is the most fun god. Hilarious religious fake-out type thing. She Who Feasts is kinda a basic bitch of a goddess.

zapotec

Liturgist
What's the difference between this and shadow behind the thrones, it seems pretty similar

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
What's the difference between this and shadow behind the thrones, it seems pretty similar

Well it is like CK2 vs CK3 or Dominions 4-5 vs Dominions 3-4. So yes fairly similar. It is in early access I think but Bobby is planning on several new gods, adding the more complex magic system, and some other core features like that. There's a lot of UI changes as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom